A Romantic Retreat at a Sonoma Wine Country Inn
English Tea Garden Inn • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Azalea, Cottage Rose, or Magnolia Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- Full Gourmet Breakfast for Two Each Day
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Wine Tasting Passport to More Than 100 Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast for two at this romantic Sonoma inn before heading to complimentary tastings available at more than 100 wineries.
Sonoma County, California: nearly 2,000 square miles of terraced vineyards, farm-to-fork cuisine, bucolic creeks, coastal bluffs, and, of course, award-winning wines. And navigating it all? That's no simple task. Begin in Cloverdale, gateway to the Dry Creek Valley and major producer of Sonoma's celebrated Zinfandels. With a population of about 9,000, and a downtown that was heralded as one the Coolest Small Towns in America by Budget Travel in 2010, Cloverdale is a lovely place to start.
At the English Tea Garden Inn, you'll have preferred access to the best guidebook in the biz: award-winning winemaker and former mayor of Cloverdale, Gus Wolter. Each room in this restored Victorian—just a short block from historic downtown—is appointed with a queen bed draped in fine linens; a double whirlpool bath; a separate bathroom with shower, luxury soaps and lotions; a fireplace; and a private entrance. As long-time locals, the Wolters know that a day in wine country begins with a hearty meal. While his wife Cindy plies you with a three-course breakfast—think fresh fruit, homemade pastries, and a hot entrée—ask Gus for suggestions on filling out your day.
If we get a chance to visit the area again, we would love to stay at English Tea Garden Inn. The room was great and private. Owners were very friendly and were able to direct us to many good things around the area.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2, 1 welcome bottle of wine, and wine tasting passport to over 100 wineries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Customers may reschedule prior to 7 days of scheduled arrival for additional fee of $25
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings