Paradise Found in the Dominican Republic
Grand Bahia Principe La Romana • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- A Three- ($419), Four- ($509), Five- ($619), or Seven-Night ($859) Stay for Two in a Club Golden Junior Suite
- All Inclusive of Meals, All Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Beach Towels and Recliners, Local Taxes and Gratuities, and More
- Private Reception, Welcome Cocktail, Evening Turndown Service, and Four À La Carte Specialty Dinners per Week
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from PUJ or SDQ to the Resort (Flights Not Included)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Type "paradise" into any search engine, and you'll find thousands of photos of palm trees dangling over white-sand beaches that fade into translucent blue waters. Or as residents of La Romana call it, home. Set on the far southeastern shores of the Dominican Republic, this Caribbean resort town has garnered worldwide renown for its abundant sunshine, uncrowded beaches, and sprawling gardens.
At the Grand Bahia Principe La Romana, you'll be staying in a plush Club Golden Junior Suite, the resort's most luxurious accommodations. These delicious digs are outfitted with one king or two full beds, a private bathroom with hydro-massage shower, in-room bathrobe and slipper service, and a mini bar restocked daily. In addition to the all-inclusive program, Club Golden Junior Suite guests will receive a private reception, welcome cocktail, evening turndown service, and four à la carte specialty dinners per week.
Fritter away the morning on the powdered sands of Santana Beach, scoping out the eye candy while you receive a delectable massage in the spa gazebo. Taste life on the bay with water sports like snorkeling, kayaking, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, or boogie-boarding.
Or, treat yourself to a tour of Santo Domingo, which the resort can arrange for you. There, you'll discover 16th-century colonial history at every turn. Sample life in the Castle of Columbus, the Cathedral of Santa María la Menor (North America's first Catholic Church), and underground lakes in the Three Eyes Cave—with a shopping trip baked into the itinerary, of course.
Back at Grand Bahia, scoop up dance lessons or take a swing at tennis or badminton. After dinner, jam to raw Caribbean rhythms with a live orchestra in Bachata Discotheque as you enjoy free local Dominican drinks until the moon melts into the sea.
"One of the only quiet Dominican all-inclusives, this remote family and couples escape has 400 rooms, quality food, an incredibly long shoreline, and sizable suites with marble bathrooms."-- Oyster
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy can include one more adult or two children
- Pricing for adding a third adult: 3-nights is $ 179, 4-nights is $ 216, 5-nights is $265 and 7-nights is $365
- Pricing for adding additional children: now until October 31 up to 2 children 12 and under can stay for free when sharing a room with two adults, November 1 -30 children under 12 will receive a 50% discount, sharing room with two adults: 3-nights is $105, 4-nights is $130, 5-nights is $135, 7-nights is $215 (price per child)
- Voucher is All Inclusive of Meals, All Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Beach Towels and Recliners, Local Taxes and Gratuities, includes a Private Reception, Welcome Cocktail, Evening Turndown Service, and Four À La Carte Specialty Dinners per Week
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings