Fun for the Whole Pack at a Grapevine Water Park Resort
Great Wolf Lodge • Grapevine, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a KidKamp Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Family Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays ($369)
- Water Park Wristbands for Up to Six People
- $25 Resort Credit per Night
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 3, 2015
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Treat your kids to a winter full of wild and wet fun with a stay at this enormous, family-friendly indoor water park.
Everything's bigger in Texas, so it's no wonder that Grapevine's Great Wolf Lodge resort is one of the biggest in the country. At this 80,000-square-foot indoor water park, the regulated temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Jump in an inner tube and swirl through the six-story funnel of the Howlin' Tornado, or zip down the three-story water slides of Totem Towers. Later, zoom in and out of the Lodge on the slides of Alberta Falls, float along the lazy river, then dry off for the host of other resort attractions.
Kids run the show at Great Wolf Lodge—just look at the family-friendly accommodations. The KidKamp suites feature a fun in-room tent with bunk beds inside, as well as a normal queen-size bed for Mom and Dad. All rooms have at least one TV, a full bathroom, microwave, fridge, and other convenient amenities. Best of all, the Lodge is just minutes from the massive Grapevine Mills Mall, so it's a breeze to get out there and shop 'til you drop.
When it's time for drier activities, head to the interactive MagiQuest, which gives kids a magic wand to use against goblins while searching for hidden treasure. Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with ice cream-themed manicures and other treatments—while grown-ups can enjoy treatments at Elements Spa Salon. At dinner time, even picky eaters will marvel at the options available in the massive menu at the Lodge Wood Fired Grill. Between the incredible water slides and the fun accommodations, this quick trip to the Grapevine's Great Wolf Lodge makes for a family vacation that proves bigger is better.
• 13% tax and $19.99 resort fee not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: November 26-27, 2015
We were most impressed by the staff. They are all friendly. We never saw any staff who was not smiling. [...] This was our second visit and will not be our last.-- LivingSocial Member
Great value for a spacious room, very clean facility, and water park access for the day you check in AND the day you check out! My boys LOVED IT!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 3, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes water park wristbands for up to 6 people and $25 resort credit per night
- 13% tax and $19.99 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 6 guests
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): November 26 to 27, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2015 • Enjoy By December 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings