A Cozy Retreat in Arizona's White Mountains
Greer Lodge • Greer, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Log Motel Room
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Far from the cactus-lined deserts of southern Arizona, the White Mountains in the state's northern region are known for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful here: The White Mountain Trail System offers more than 200 miles of protected pathways and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest encompass more than 2.76 million acres of protected land.
Set on the banks of the Little Colorado River in the Apache National Forest, Greer Lodge offers guests two private trout ponds and a stream running nearby in the national forest. Located on historic Main Street, the recently renovated Log Motel Rooms are appointed with authentic Old West furnishings and equipped with a king-size bed, satellite TV, a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker.
On site, Greer Lodge offers complimentary fly fishing in the private trout pond for guests staying in the Log Motel Rooms. A bit farther afield, hike or bike the 16 trails in the world's largest ponderosa pine forest, just a short drive from the lodge. Try to spot the gray wolves, mountain lions, bald eagles, and other woodland critters that call the region home.
Or, venture to nearby Sipe White Mountain Wildlife Area for sport hunting, fishing, and shooting, as well as ATV and watercraft rentals. In the evening, head back to the lodge and enjoy one of Greer's unique restaurants and bars.
"Greer has found its niche as a backcountry getaway where tourists can hike, fish, or commune with nature without having to camp."-- Arizona Republic
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 13, 2013 - May 9, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Each room features a king size bed, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and satellite television that plays DVD movies; bring your own or rent one at the Lazy Trout Market in Greer for $2 each
- 7.1% taxes not included; payable directly to the property at time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; no rollaways or pullouts, guests can borrow a full-size air mattresses or bring own sleeping bags to accommodate children in the room
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed in Dog-Friendly rooms for additional fee of $30 per dog/night
- Complimentary catch and release fly fishing available in the private trout pond at the property; single barbless flies, no bait of any kind
- The Lodge no longer offers any equipment rentals such as bikes, snow shoes, or snow tubes
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2014 • Enjoy By May 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings