Laid-Back Log Cabins in Arizona's White Mountains
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins • Greer, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Log Motel Room 251, 252, 254, or 255, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in Cabins 80, 81, 83, or 88, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Picture you and your sweetie, tucked away in a White Mountains log cabin—or add the whole gang for unforgettable outdoor fun.
Far from the cactus-lined deserts in the south, Arizona's White Mountains in the northern region are famed for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful here: The White Mountain Trail System offers more than 200 miles of protected pathways, and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest beckons to adventurers with more than 2.76 million acres of unspoiled wilds.
Set on the banks of the Little Colorado River in the Apache National Forest, Greer Lodge offers guests five private ponds and a stream running nearby in the national forest. Located on historic Main Street, the recently renovated Log Motel Rooms are appointed with authentic Old West furnishings and equipped with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV with Direct TV and a DVD player, a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker.
If you've got the whole crew in tow, opt for a two-bedroom cabin. A fully equipped kitchen and outdoor deck offer plenty of space to spread out and unwind, and many feature gas fireplaces, barbecue grills, and lovely riverfront views—without a phone or satellite channel in sight—to complete the idyllic scene. With so much to offer, be sure to visit the FAQ page to help plan ahead.
Get hooked on Greer's trout fishing in the many lakes and streams in the area. Or, explore a bit farther afield—hike or bike the 16 trails in the world's largest ponderosa pine forest, just a short drive from the lodge. Try to spot the gray wolves, mountain lions, bald eagles, and other woodland critters that call the region home. You can also venture to nearby Sipe White Mountain Wildlife Area for sport hunting, fishing, and shooting, as well as ATV and watercraft rentals. In the evening, head over to one of the nearby rustic restaurants and bars, like Molly Butler's Restaurant or The Greer Cafe, for a cozy meal.
"Everything was wonderful! Beautiful cabins, and very friendly staff. Will go again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 15 - May 14, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 13, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking for 1 standard-sized car or SUV (cabins include 2 parking spaces), free access to the property's 5 private ponds and mountain stream
- Rooms and cabins come with a television, Direct TV, DVD player, a few complimentary DVD movies
- Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of $10 per stay
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed in log motel rooms 251 and 252 or cabins 80 and 81 for additional fee of $20 per dog/night
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (log motel rooms) or up to 6 guests (cabins 80, 81, 83, or 88); up to 2 additional guests may be added at an additional cost of $20 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9.3% taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property at the time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required at time of booking
- Visit http://www.greerlodgeaz.com/frequently-asked-questions for additional questions
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 6-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • Enjoy By May 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings