Savor the Sweet Life in Lancaster County
Hammer Creek Hideaway Bed & Breakfast • Lititz, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Rose Garden Suite with a Queen-Size Bed or the Regal Suite with a Queen-Size Sleigh Bed ($158)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Prestige Suite with a King-Size Bed ($190)
- Basket of Cocoa and Homemade Chocolate Cashews, Peanuts, and Caramels
While homemade candies await you at this tucked-away B&B, countryside vistas and a quiet nearby town—made all the more charming by its German and Amish influences—are treats for the senses, too.
Expect nothing but peace, quiet, and plenty of good chocolate in Lititz, known as the Heart of Lancaster County. More than 100 buildings comprise the town's historical district, where visitors can explore the town's legacy and its place here in Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Visitors who like to sugarcoat their history can learn a thing or two at Wilbur Candy Company's Candy Americana Museum before trying a free sample of the famous Wilbur Buds at the factory store, which was also a must-stop for the president in 2008. But to truly enjoy the sweet life of Lititz—voted Coolest Small Town in 2013 by Budget Travel—simply look around at the unique shops, cozy eateries, and verdant scenery... and relax.
The "Hideaway" in Hammer Creek Hideaway Bed & Breakfast's name is no joke—you can truly escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life at this rustic country retreat. Upon arrival, you'll be left to settle into your suite, which features a queen-size bed, gorgeous oak furniture, and a tiled private bathroom with either a double shower or soaking tub. After enjoying your bountiful country-style breakfast, you can repose on the deck or in the sunroom overlooking Hammer Creek, or check out the shops and Amish villages right down the road.
Snack. Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery
Relive history. Hans Herr House Museum
Shop local. Lancaster Central Market
Indulge. Café Chocolate and Wilbur Chocolate Company's Candy Americana Museum
"Hammer Creek Hideaway is wonderful! Beautiful and quaint. [The innkeepers] go out of their way to accommodate their guests and to make their stay special. We loved every minute and will be sure to return!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes basket of cocoa and homemade chocolate cashews, peanuts, and caramels
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings