A Sweet Oasis on the Lake at Honey Creek
Honey Creek Resort State Park • Moravia, IA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Lakeview Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- $50 Resort Gift Card
- Four Wristbands for Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Combine Vouchers for Stay of Up to Four Nights
Surrounded by 11,000 acres of forestland and prairie, eight parks, and two marinas offering water sports and fishing, Rathbun Lake in Moravia, Iowa, draws crowds from across the states. A two-hour drive from Des Moines, this Great Lakes town claims some of the Midwest's most spectacular scenery. The homeland hideaway has plenty to offer on and off the lake—from autumn hiking to mid-winter ice fishing and more.
Along the placid waters of Rathbun Lake, the great lodge of Honey Creek Resort State Park rises up from the shoreline beckoning the entire family to a warm retreat inside its glass-laden façade and majestic wood-and-stone arches. Boasting an indoor water park and surrounded by endless nature, the Resort is the ideal setting for a family-friendly Escape. Rooms provide a sophisticated sanctuary with two queen beds, oversized chairs and ottomans, personal coffeemakers, and large closets—but nature lovers will really feel at home out on the grounds where bald eagles, white-tailed deer, songbirds, and wild turkeys make frequent visits.
Kids will love the pirate-themed Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park with its two-story indoor water slide, secluded whirlpool area, and arcade; while dad will want to hit the links for an 18-hole round of golf at The Preserve on Rathbun Lake. In the cooler months, go sledding on the surrounding hills and get cozy at an outdoor bonfire. For dinner, indulge in first-class fare at Rathbun Lakeshore Grille. Bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeños, broiled walleye with citrus pecan butter, and grilled tenderloin with Maytag Blue Cheese are just a few of the menu items that will get your taste buds singing. A nightcap by the massive mosaic fireplace in the lodge is the perfect end to an unforgettable Honey Creek night.
"It was a great place to relax and have a nice quiet getaway. We will definitely be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Loved our stay! Fantastic friendly staff, lots of fun activities, and very clean, comfortable accommodations. We look forward to returning."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 1, 2013 through April 3, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $50 resort credit, up to 4 wristbands for Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12% tax and 3.75% resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2013; February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 3, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 3, 2014 • Enjoy By April 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings