A Cozy Mountain Retreat Near Asheville
Honey Hill Inn & Cabins • Candler, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Vineyard View or Captain's Room in the Inn with Daily Breakfast and a Bottle of Wine ($245)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Looking Glass Cabin ($233) or Balsam Cabin ($280) with a Bottle of Wine
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Cherokee Cabin with a Bottle of Wine and Firewood ($293)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Mt. Mitchell Cabin with Two Bottles of Wine and Firewood ($371)
Enjoy the best of both worlds at a historic B&B with cabins in the midst of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Set midway between Charlotte and Nashville—surrounded by the silvery Blue Ridge Mountains and the ancient Appalachians—Asheville is a media darling when it comes to world-class outdoor action. Hear the sound of your hiking boots pressing into the Appalachian Trail, or grip a brightly colored paddle on a whitewater rafting tour through the rapids of the French Broad River. If you'd rather let your hair down without lacing your boots up, Asheville's nightlife is overflowing with hip music venues, boutique bars, and more than a dozen breweries.
Whether you want an isolated, rustic mountain cabin or a quaint B&B with all its associated charms, Honey Hill Inn & Cabins is the destination for you. The 1885 Victorian inn and its six cabins are situated on 12 picturesque acres. The inn comprises five light-filled rooms, each appointed with period furnishings, a plush queen- or king-size bed (the Vineyard View and Captain's Room include the latter), and a sitting nook. Most also feature hardwood floors and a fireplace. The Cherokee and Mt. Mitchell log cabins sit atop a hill overlooking the inn, boasting stellar mountain views from the porch outside. Both are equipped with a stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and a jetted bathtub—perfect for warming up after an outdoor adventure.
Just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate, and nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Honey Hill proves it is the best of both worlds not only in accommodations, but also in location. It's just a few minutes' drive from the Cataloochee Ski Area, which features 17 trails catering to beginner and intermediate skiers. Then experience the glamour and expanse of the Biltmore Estate—known as America's largest home—then head into Asheville to peruse the bustling Portico Market in the Grove Arcade, and the fresh, Southern farm-to-table fare at Early Girl Eatery.
"This is a great B&B very close to downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estates. The hostesses are very friendly and the food is gourmet. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone wanting to visit the area."-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful place right off the highway! The cabin is gorgeous and the breakfast is delicious!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 1, 2014; must book by March 7
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Once a reservation has been made, refunds will only be given within the first 30 days of purchase and up to 14 days prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Balsam, Cherokee, Looking Glass and King Rooms have max occupancy of 2, the Mt. Mitchell Cabin has a max occupancy of 4
- No one under 21
- Please specify red or white wine when making reservation; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • Enjoy By May 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings