Romance in the High Sierra
McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn • Twain Harte, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lupin, Rose, Burgundy, or Blue Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($269) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($289)
- Complimentary Appetizer at the Eproson House
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Champagne and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- Afternoon Tea and Cookies; Evening Wine and Cheese
Tucked away in the ancient towering forests of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Twain Harte is a vibrant vacation community, just minutes from Dodge Ridge Ski Resort. In the nearby town of Sonora, guests can stroll historic streets—lined with white picket fences, vintage storefronts, and bohemian galleries—while a casual cruise down Highway 108 takes travelers to the gigantic granite domes and resplendent river canyons of Yosemite National Park.
Soak up magnificent mountain views from the spacious, thoughtfully appointed rooms at McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn—an enchanting solace in the lofty evergreen forests of Northern California. Less than two hours from Yosemite National Park and three hours from the Bay Area, this AAA Four Diamond-rated mountain lodge receives accolades from guests both near and far. Fodor's notes the "lovely furnishings and friendly innkeepers," while the San Francisco Chronicle applauds the "comfy quilt-covered beds, and small touches like a bathroom book and a movie library."
After dropping your bags, venture out into the Sierra Nevada Mountains for hiking and biking among the diverse wildlife, or spend the afternoon searching for gold in a working gold mine in Jamestown (just 20 miles away). Afterward, sip wine by the fire while chatting with newfound friends at the B&B's evening happy hour. In the morning, pair your complimentary homemade breakfast—crafted by culinary master Stephanie McCaffery—with views of the pristine forest and warm rays of sunshine.
• Book a relaxing in-room massage from the inn's spa treatment menu
• Search for treasure at Jamestown Gold Panning
• Taste some vino at Mt. Brow Winery
• Hike the trails of Stanislaus National Forest
Take a closer look at McCaffrey House Bed & Breakfast Inn on YouTube.
"I spent a girls' weekend here in the Sage Room. The room was huge and the beds and linens were luxurious. I felt like I was staying in a five-star treehouse! Cozy robes were provided and appreciated. Stephanie and Michael were delightful."-- Guest Review
"I chose the McCaffrey House on a recommendation from a friend and couldn't have been more pleased. Michael and Stephanie McCaffrey were wonderful, the house is absolutely beautiful...I highly recommend going, and will be returning myself!"-- Guest Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, complimentary appetizer at the Eproson House, fun package at Black Oak Casino, champagne and chocolates upon arrival, wine and cheese from 5-6 p.m. each evening, and tea and cookies
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% travel occupancy tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 18, 2013 - January 5, 2014; January 17-20, 2014; February 14-17, 2014; April 18-20, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings