Big Thrills at a Big Bear Lake Cabin
Pine Knot Guest Ranch • Big Bear Lake, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in Cabin 15, 16, 17, or 18, or Two Adults in Cabin 19, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in Cabin 15, 16, 17, or 18, or Two Adults in Cabin 19, Sundays Through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Make your escape to Big Bear Lake and this rustic-chic ranch, which features panoramic views and friendly llamas.
Big Bear Lake is Southern California's premier four-season playground. Less than two hours from Los Angeles, this rustic mountain town features ponderosa pines in place of palm trees and pick-up trucks instead of convertibles, with visitors from around the region flocking here to hike the San Bernardino Mountains, fish and waterski on the alpine lake, and soak up the serenity of the backcountry.
Serving up the perfect mix of homey comfort and rustic charm, Pine Knot Guest Ranch has been featured in Sunset magazine for its "cute cabins" and family-friendly amenities, including a llama and bunny barn. Nine cabins—each with TV, Wi-Fi, a fireplace, and an outdoor grill—are situated on two acres of property less than a mile from the lake. Cabins 15, 16, 17, and 18 have a kitchenette and are perfect for two adults and two children, while Cabin 19 is a more intimate space for two adults. All of the cabins are equipped with a whirlpool tub, great for relaxing after a day of outdoor activity. Whatever the size of your group, this ranch is made for big fun at Big Bear.
I have gone to Pine Knot for several years but this is the first year with the new management and it was even better than before! It is a wonderful place to go with your dog!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 8% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children for Cabins 15, 16, 17, and 18 and valid for 2 adults in Cabin 19
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $10 per pet/night
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 24; July 2 to 5; July 24 to August 31; September 4 to 6; October 9 to 12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings