Private Beaches & Gourmet Breakfasts on Long Island
Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast • Southold, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a West or Southwest Room, Mondays through Thursdays from Now to August 31 ($419)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a West or Southwest Room, Sundays through Thursdays from September 2 to November 15 ($419)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine and Cheese
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Soak it up: private beaches, sumptuous breakfasts, and wine-and-cheese afternoons.
Southold is flanked by the Long Island Sound on one side and Little Peconic Bay on the other. This North Fork, Long Island, town may be on the water, but the area's superb wineries lure as many visitors as its beaches. "Though the upper eastern tip of Long Island—a 30-mile strip with oceanside plains, tidy villages, and rows of grapevines—has already been discovered, it's still a quiet alternative to the nearby Hamptons," says Travel + Leisure. "Plus, its emerging wineries produce top-notch wines that are showing up on menus across the country."
Surrounded by the Long Island Sound and an inlet of Shelter Bay, Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast was originally built in the 1860s as a summer home for a wealthy gentleman farmer. And because the B&B still retains the original beach rights, guests have access to private beaches and moorings to both the Long Island Sound and the bay. Whether you want to swim, snorkel or walk—fish or sail—you'll have it all at this five-room B&B. Each guest room features a private bath, central air-conditioning, flat-screen TV with premium cable, high-speed wireless Internet, and the finest linens and mattresses. In the morning, wake up to a gourmet breakfast in the inn's dining room.
"You wake to the views of the water. Coffee and tea await you for your morning walk on the beach. The dining room is decorated for royalty complete with a gourmet breakfast."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- West and Southwest rooms are subject to availability at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 13, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • Enjoy By November 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings