Family Fun amid the Amazing Landscapes of St. George
St. George Inn & Suites • St. George, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Four Kids in a Family Suite, with Sunday-through-Wednesday Arrivals, Plus Discounts to Local Restaurants ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Four Kids in a Family Suite, with Thursday-through-Saturday Arrivals ($129)
- Two Bottles of Water
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Enjoy a family suite fit for six guests less than an hour from Zion National Park in otherworldly Southwest Utah.
Southwestern Utah is home to three national parks and a national monument, its landscape dominated by martian reds and sulfur yellows, with ancient monoliths holding court over the lowlands below. But it's not all dry and deserted here. Take St. George, for example. Just a few miles from the striated rocks of Snow Canyon State Park and less than an hour's drive from Zion National Park, this midsize city of about 75,000 is flush with green spaces and golf courses, offering views of the surrounding snowcapped mountains in the distance.
Situated two hours or less from five major natural attractions—and just 119 miles from Las Vegas—the St. George Inn & Suites puts guests in prime territory to explore the region. The hotel features two pools and two hot tubs (both indoor and outdoor), a fitness center, and a playground for the kids. Family suites are basic yet comfortable and tasteful, appointed with a kitchenette, two queen beds, a jetted tub, and a love seat-equipped sitting area with a cable TV. You'll also get complimentary Wi-Fi and a delicious—and might we add, free!—full breakfast each morning, which features a different entrée every day.
"From the time we checked in until we checked out, we would only rate this stay as excellent. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Our room was spotless, quiet, and just right. The breakfast was excellent."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - August 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 bottles of water
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 4 kids
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings