Your Nest in Majestic Ojai
Su Nido Inn • Ojai, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Dove, Cardinal, Robin, Bluejay, Raven, Peacock, Heron, Eagle, or Condor Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Thursdays through Sundays ($649)
Mission Revival décor and a laid-back vibe set the scene for a superb vacation at this Ojai inn.
Haughtily known as the American Riviera, Santa Barbara overshadows its neighbors when it comes to Southern California getaway towns. But nearby Ojai—with the same iconic Mission-style architecture and mild Mediterranean climate that characterizes its northerly neighbor—seems perfectly content being the humble other town. Everything feels a bit closer to home here, not only because it's a short drive from Los Angeles, but because a down-to-earth vibe permeates life in Ojai.
Su Nido Inn—or "your nest" as it's translated from Spanish—is a sumptuously appointed nine-room boutique hotel set right in the heart of Ojai . Let the Mission Revival décor set the scene: Cast-iron gates give way to heavy wooden doors, arched entryways sit below red Spanish-tile roofs, and the cobblestone courtyard—complete with a fountain—makes an excellent spot to kick back with a margarita. In your suite, lather up with Molton Brown spa products, unwind by a cozy fireplace, or watch a movie on a flat-screen TV from the comfort of your king-size bed.
Find your bearings by walking a block down to the arcade. A series of arch-and-pillar entryways, the centerpiece of downtown Ojai houses boutiques, restaurants, second-hand stores, cafes, and bars. For a bit of exercise, rent bikes from the inn and pedal around Libbey Park, which sits adjacent to the arcade. For dinner head to Suzanne's Cuisine, a laid-back restaurant that takes food very seriously. Whether on the garden patio or inside, you'll find the seasonal menu a delight: Start with a cocktail and a locally sourced organic vegetable salad, before moving on to a bottle of wine and sashimi-grade tuna beneath an Asian chimichurri.
"So nice. Perfect location, very convenient to downtown. We walked to yoga, coffee, tastings. Plus, you can borrow DVDs for your room! It was great!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - July 31, 2014; must book by June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; 1 additional guest may be added with a rollaway based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property; $250 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guest if someone smokes in their suite or room
- Check-in: 3-7 p.m. / checkout: 11 a.m. (early check-in is by appointment and subject to availability, call to make arrangements for check-in after 7 p.m.; late checkout may be available for an additional hourly charge)
- Blackout date(s): March 23-24, 28-31, 2014; April 4-5, 11-12, 17, 21, 25-26, 2014; May 9-10, 16-18, 23-25, 30-31, 2014; June 6-7, 12-15, 27-28, 2014; July 4-5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings