A Toast to North Georgia Wine Country
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Sautee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two at The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge
- Wine Tasting for Two at The Cottage Winery
Providing fertile ground for vinifera grapes, the Appalachian foothills of North Georgia host a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South along the newly formed Unicoi Wine Trail—the heart of North Georgia Wine Country. From the growing number of tasting rooms to the picturesque beauty of the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys, wine enthusiasts will find many places to enjoy.
A handful of tasting rooms and acclaimed restaurants dot the tree-lined Unicoi Wine Trail where Sylvan Valley Lodge lies—conveniently situated in the center of it all. A relaxing luxury retreat in Sautee, just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, the four-acre property boasts landscaped gardens and coursing waterfalls outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations with king-size beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Open the windows in your standard room to forest views and a refreshing breeze before heading to the on-site wine bar for a taste of Sylvan Valley's own Frolicking Faerie wines. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs cooked to order, hot entrées, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: Hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village and the Village of Sautee; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries. The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge and the nearby Cottage Vineyard & Winery on the Unicoi Wine Trail host a tasting of local Georgia wines—they'll become some of your favorites in no time.
"Very friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Everything I wanted in a mountain lodge in Georgia Wine Country!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Visit sylvanvalleylodge.com/lib/downloads/faq_livingsocial.pdf for reservation FAQs
- No one under 21
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 21-22, March 14-23 and 28-29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2014 • Enjoy By May 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings