Toast to Georgia Wine Country at This Lodge
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Nacoochee, GA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast Provided for All Guests
- Wine Tasting for Two with a Glass of Wine Each at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Georgia Wine Country beckons from this lodge, where tastings can introduce you to several local wines.
Providing fertile ground for vinifera grapes, the Appalachian foothills of North Georgia host a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South along the newly formed Unicoi Wine Trail—the soul of North Georgia wine country. From the growing number of tasting rooms to the picturesque beauty of the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys, wine enthusiasts will find many spots to champion.
A handful of tasting rooms and acclaimed restaurants dot the tree-lined Unicoi Wine Trail where Sylvan Valley Lodge lies, conveniently situated in the center of it all. A relaxing retreat in Sautee—just 90 minutes north of Atlanta—this Escape is on a four-acre property that boasts landscaped gardens and mountain views outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations with king-size beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Open the windows in your standard room to a refreshing breeze before heading to the on-site wine bar for a taste of Sylvan Valley's own Frolicking Faerie wines. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs cooked to order, hot entrées, locally roasted coffee, and fresh-squeezed orange juice—all served hot and fresh to your table.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: Hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village and the Village of Sautee; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries. The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge and the Unicoi Wine Trail provide local Georgia wines that'll become some of your favorites in no time.
The lodge itself was beautiful and the owners are super nice. I will definitely be going back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily breakfast provided for all guests and wine tasting for 2 with a glass of wine each at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 3 to 4; May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms