In the Sierras, a Gem on Lake Tahoe
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages • Tahoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Tahoe, Pinecone, Moose, or Bear Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Tahoe, Pinecone, Moose, or Bear Cottage, Fridays through Sundays ($209)
- Daily Family-Style Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
High up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California, Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. Crystal-clear water and mountain views in every direction have made Tahoe one of the West Coast's year-round destinations, equally good for boating in the summer and for skiing in the winter. Farm-to-table restaurants and historic sites dating back to the Gold Rush round out the Tahoe picture—one you'll have to see to believe.
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages, set on the decidedly low-key west shore of the lake, is somewhat of a Tahoe heirloom, having been around since 1920. But make no mistake, this charming inn wasn't voted KCRA's Best Bed and Breakfast winner in 2013 for nothing. Each cottage comes complete with a queen bed, a fireplace, a private entrance, and a private bathroom. In the morning, wake up to a gourmet family-style breakfast in the common room, which boasts stellar mountain and lake views.
As a recent winner of the Golden Bone Award for exceptional service from The Dog Lover's Companion to California, the inn extends its invitation to your pup as well. If you don't plan on bringing along a canine companion, you'll get your choice of a bottle of red or white wine.
For additional information, visit Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages on Facebook.
"It's hard to beat this serene property for atmosphere and woodsy charm... Individually decorated little red cottages sit beneath towering pine trees. Inside, they're cheerful, with fun details like model ships on the shelf and a stuffed bear on the bed."-- Read Fodor's Review of Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily family-style breakfast
- Voucher not valid for Treehouse, Sugarpine, and vacation rentals
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $15/night tax for cottages and $18/night tax for suites not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee; pet must be approved and booked in advance
- Credit card information is required for reservation
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 28-30, 2013 (Thanksgiving)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings