In the Adirondacks, Rustic Charm on Big Moose Lake
The Big Moose Inn • Eagle Bay, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lake View Room, Any Days of the Week from May 8 to June 30 ($204)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lake View Room, Sundays through Thursdays from September 7 to October 16 ($222)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With beautiful lakefront property, more than a century of history, and a bounty of activities on offer, this peaceful inn delivers the best of the Adirondacks.
The pure waters of Big Moose Lake have been beckoning the American tourist for more than a century. Situated in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains, the lake's breathtaking wooded views, soft, sandy shores, and playful waters offer the perfect vacation spot for the whole family. Along the peaceful banks, The Big Moose Inn is a charming launching point to make a splash on this American gem. It was built in 1903, and while it's been updated over the years, the inn still retains a rustic authenticity that evokes memories of summers past. Find yourself here, just two hours northeast of Syracuse, for an Adirondacks experience you won't soon forget.
After you've taken in the views around you, settle into your Lake View Room, which features a king bed, TV with DVD player, and private bathroom. Beyond your room, enjoy a number of on-site amenities: a veranda with rocking chairs, a floating gazebo, canoe rentals, a fireplace, a cozy tavern, and a white-tablecloth restaurant—serving prime rib, roasted duck, and other upscale fare—that overlooks the water.
Beyond the inn, you can climb into the heart of the Adirondacks for limitless outdoor exploration. Later, visit the town of Old Forge, where you can get a bird's-eye view of the mountains from the McCauley Mountain Scenic Chair Lift or learn the area's history at the Adirondack Museum.
"This historic inn, a 1903 former hunting lodge, comes pretty close to our idea of the quintessential Adirondack experience."-- Frommer's
"Extremely friendly and personable staff, beautiful views, and peaceful location! Perfect relaxing getaway and good food, to boot."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Wi-Fi available
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23-25, June 27-28 and September 14-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014 • Enjoy By October 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings