New England Charm at a Historic Brunswick Inn
The Brunswick Inn • Brunswick, ME
- A Two-Night Stay in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($215)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
Historic charm meets modern style at this atmospheric inn downtown, just steps from Bowdoin College.
"One of our favorite small towns in the southern half of Maine," Frommer's writes of Brunswick. And who can blame them? Settled nearly 400 years ago, this town of about 20,000 is the kind of historic New England hamlet you might find depicted in a Norman Rockwell painting—from the brick-and-ivy campus of Bowdoin College to the meandering pathways along the Androscoggin River and the 19th-century architecture lining quaint Federal Street. There are also a few great museums here, including the Joshua L. Chamberlain Museum (for Civil War buffs) and the Maine Maritime Museum.
The Brunswick Inn, located just steps from Bowdoin College, was built in 1848 and brims with authentic New England character. White picket fences surround this Federal-style inn, while five working fireplaces ensure guests receive a warm welcome as they step through the front door. But this isn't your grandmother's bed and breakfast: Instead of lace and knickknacks, this inn boasts a full bar. Each sophisticated guest room is individually appointed with classic furnishings, Frette linens, plush terrycloth robes, and Wi-Fi. Begin every morning with a complimentary, home-cooked breakfast of inn specialties—imagine buttermilk pancakes with Maine blueberries and maple syrup, or eggs Benedict with salmon or crab.
The Brunswick Inn was comfortable and beautiful—the owners are very gracious. It was a wonderful stay!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 1, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 5% service/gratuity fee and 7% lodging tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • Enjoy By July 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings