Trekking and Tranquility in the Green Mountains
West Dover Inn • West Dover, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($248) or Fridays and Saturdays ($298)
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Picnic Lunch with Sandwiches, Fruit, Crackers, and Drinks
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- 50% Discount on Kayak Rentals
- Maps of Area Hikes and Waterfalls
An oldie, but oh-so goodie, the area's longest continually operating inn is a great place to make new memories.
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain National Forest. Here in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide ski runs and challenging hiking trails.
Built in 1846 as a tavern and stagecoach stop, West Dover Inn stands at the center of town as the area's oldest continuously operating inn. Step into another era as you walk on the pumpkin pine floors and peruse the antiques throughout the hotel. Each guest room has a private bathroom, Internet access, and comes decorated with antiques. Some even have fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs. You'll awaken each day to a full breakfast for two at the inn's 1846 Tavern & Restaurant, but delectable dining doesn't have to stop there. At dinnertime, Chef Kyle transforms seasonal produce, vegetables from local farms, and fresh seafood flown in overnight from Browne Trading in Portland, Maine, into culinary works of art. The tavern even provides live music three nights a week during the summer months, so you won't need to leave the inn to have a fantastic evening. Before you depart, ask for a peek at the unique poem continually written by each of the owners, preserving the inn's history for more than 100 years.
"Wonderful first-time bed and breakfast experience! The innkeeper was incredibly hospitable and gave us a map of all the local highlights in the area to check out. The room was a cozy blend of vintage charm with a modern touch. Great food served there."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 14, 2014
- Must be 21 or older to redeem this deal
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- You may change your date as often as you like until the promotional date expires. As long as a room is available, West Dover Inn allow guests to make last minute changes without penalty or fees. Voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; children can stay for free, contact property for any occupancy questions
- Standard rooms are 6, 8, 10 and the Garden Room; all subject to availability
- $50 per night upgrade to a one-bedroom suite (South Suite, North Suite or Dover Room); subject to availability
- $25 per night upgrade to a larger room with fireplace (Green Mountain Room or Room 5); subject to availability
- A 16% resort fee which includes VT rooms tax, breakfast and lunch taxes not included;payable directly to the property". Gratuities not included.
- Purchase Green Mountain Adventure Challenge Passes with lunch and Adventure Kit for additional $75 per per person; must be confirmed at booking and subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 30 –June 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • Enjoy By September 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms