Private Beach Paradise in Puerto Vallarta
Vamar Vallarta Resort • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Three- ($403), Four- ($520), or Five-Night ($638) Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Now through December 19, 2014
- Or, a Three- ($463), Four- ($600), or Five-Night ($738) Stay for Two in a Superior Room, January 5 through February 26, 2015
- All Inclusive of Three Daily Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Tips, Taxes, and More
- Round-Trip Shared Transportation from Puerto Vallarta International Airport to Hotel
- 20% Discount on Massages
- Two Children Age Four and Younger Stay and Eat for Free
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Prime beach access and all-inclusive amenities make this warm-weather retreat a breeze for couples or families.
On a clear day—which is most, considering that the town boasts more than 322 days of sunshine a year—luxury yachts and shiny white sloops slide gracefully into the slips of Marina Vallarta. A self-contained resort community on the northern edge of Puerto Vallarta's Zona Hotelera, Marina Vallarta is more than just shiny boats and sunny skies: Some of the finest nightclubs, shopping plazas, and hotels in Puerto Vallarta line this slice of the peninsula facing Banderas Bay.
Located in the heart of Marina Vallarta, Vamar Vallarta is the only resort in Puerto Vallarta with direct marina and beach access. Recently remodeled Superior Rooms are accented with warm turquoise hues and feature contemporary amenities like Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and private balconies with views of the marina. Four swimming pools and a private beach ensure that there's always a lounge chair in sight, and the property's tennis courts are perfect for an afternoon match. When you're ready for a taste of locally inspired cuisine, the resort's Café Marina dishes out delectable breakfasts and themed dinners in a breathtaking alfresco dining area with views of Banderas Bay.
Beyond the resort, there's plenty more fun to be had. Just ask the folks at Vallarta Adventures, where you can do everything from swimming with dolphins to snorkeling in the Marietas Islands. Prefer to stay on dry land? That's no problem with zip line excursions, off-road drives through the Mexican outback, and romantic dinners on a moonlit beach. For golfers, the nearby Joe Finger-designed course at Marina Vallarta Club de Golf mixes the tropical ambiance of the Pacific Coast with views of the Sierra Madre.
"It was absolutely beautiful. Great staff, beautiful view, and perfect weather. Will definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $80 per adult per night
- Max occupancy is 5; 3 adults and 2 children
- Up to 2 children 4 and under stay and eat free
- Children 5-12 pay $30 per child per night
- Children 13-16 pay $45 per child per night
- Cancellation/rescheduling policy: If reservation is cancelled or modified 72 hours prior to check-in there will be no penalty, otherwise 1-night is forfeited and transportation may no longer be available. Same policy applies for no-shows; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All Inclusive of Three Daily Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Round-Trip (to-and-from hotel) Shared Transportation from Puerto Vallarta International Airport to Hotel, and a 20% Discount on Massages
- Transportation is shared and subject to availability; must provide flight information upon booking in order to schedule airport transportation
- Transportation is included for 2 adults; additional guests ages 3 and older are $20 each
- Taxes and services included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 24-25; November 7-8, 14-17, 28-29; December 20- January 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • Enjoy By February 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings