Experience Historic Cedarburg With Plenty of Perks
Washington House Inn • Cedarburg, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Whirlpool Tub, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), from January 1 to May 31, 2015
- Expanded Continental Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Complimentary Wine and Cheese Social Hour
- Cedar Creek Winery Tour for Two
- Two Tickets to Rivoli Theatre
- Candy Apple from Amy's Gourmet Apples
- Washington House Inn's 30th Anniversary Commemorative Cookbook
This staycation featuring a winery tour, tickets to a historic theater, and a taste of Amy's Gourmet Apples from a charming country inn in Cedarburg isn't your average Escape.
Cedarburg, Wisconsin, is just 20 miles north of Milwaukee, but it boasts a personality all its own. The downtown historic district has undergone a cultural renaissance of sorts, as vintage buildings have transformed into restaurants, shops, galleries, and even a winery. Today's Cedarburg is livelier than ever, offering plenty of action without sacrificing its small-town warmth.
Wisconsin's official motto may be "Forward," but you'll find yourself transported to the quaint country comforts of yesteryear at Washington House Inn. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this placid property blends original details like hardwood floors and antique furnishings with modern creature comforts (think luxury bedding, flat-screen TVs, whirlpool tubs, and Wi-Fi). In the morning, wake to a delicious continental breakfast buffet featuring swoon-worthy scones, baked oatmeal, and other favorites.
Head over to Cedar Creek Settlement to browse shops, galleries, and cafes nestled into a centuries-old mill before spending the afternoon sampling award-winning varietals at Cedar Creek Winery. A stop by Amy's Gourmet Apples is its own reward, as the 19th-century open-concept kitchen is as much of a delight as the delectable candy apples, which have received high praise from The Wall Street Journal. In the evening, settle in for a blockbuster at the historic Rivoli Theatre, located just steps from the inn—when you're ready to call it a night, you can simply stroll across the street to your snug home away from home.
"Loved our stay!! Everything was perfect. We loved the additional perks: winery tour, movie, and gourmet apple coupons!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful accommodations—and delicious breakfast!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 1 through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes expanded continental breakfast buffet for 2, complimentary wine and cheese social hour, Cedar Creek Winery tour for 2, 2 tickets to Rivoli Theatre, candy apple from Amy's Gourmet Apples, and Washington House Inn's 30th Anniversary commemorative cookbook
- All inclusions must be redeemed during stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Valid for rooms 101, 102, 200, 203, 204, 207, 209, 211, 213
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14, 2015; February 20, 2015; May 22-24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings