Romance Meets 17th Century Elegance on St. Croix
The Buccaneer St. Croix • St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
- A Four-Night ($699) or Six-Night ($1,069) Stay for Two in a Great House Ocean View Room
- Or, a Four-Night ($1,139) or Six-Night ($1,699) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Oceanfront Room
- Or, a Four-Night ($1,469) or Six-Night ($2,199) Stay for Two in a Luxury Beachside Doubloon
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Cocktails for Two
- Car Rental for One Day
- Use of Snorkeling, Kayak, and Water Equipment
Combine impossibly blue Caribbean waters with perfect white-sand beaches, toss every imaginable shade of green into the mix, and add a dash of molasses-colored rum to the pot. That's St. Croix, in the US Virgin Islands, and its kaleidoscope comes through at every turn, from the vibrantly colored buildings that punctuate the landscape to the colorful culture that permeates life here.
At the heart of The Buccaneer—a former plantation founded in the 17th century—is the playfully pink main building of this 340-acre resort. Against the backdrop of a blue sky, it sits on a hill overlooking the turquoise Caribbean, with green-and-yellow palm trees swaying on the beach below. It's nothing short of romantic, recently featured on The Bachelor as a host hotel, and has garnered a couple of nods (Top 500 Hotels in the World, Top 25 in the Caribbean) from Travel + Leisure.
Find out for yourself which room suits your fancy: a Great House Ocean View Room, a Deluxe Oceanfront Room, or a Luxury Beachside Doubloon. All rooms are fit with a balcony or terrace, serving up choice views of the Caribbean and of Grotto and Mermaid beaches, and each is fit with a small refrigerator, satellite television, a coffeemaker, free Wi-Fi, and a DVD player.
After a full American breakfast, it'll be time to explore. The Buccaneer is home to "the best sports program on St. Croix," Frommer's says, so you'll have plenty to keep you busy. Navigate the currents aboard a kayak, or simply soak up some rays on a floating mat. The resort also provides snorkel gear and offers two-hour Discover Scuba lessons exclusively for guests. Other activities might include a round on the resort's 18-hole seaside golf course, or a match on one of eight tennis courts.
After sunset, treat yourself to dinner at The Terrace, where dishes like freshly caught local lobster are complemented by wine and live musical entertainment. On your last full day, reward your body with a massage at the spa, then scan new horizons on an adventurous ride around the island in your courtesy rental car.
"Aimed at travelers who want everything at their fingertips, this resort has sandy beaches, swimming pools, and extensive sports facilities."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Buccaneer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 1 until December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Children 17 and younger are free, additional adults 18 & over are $80 per person, per night
- 21% tax/energy surcharge not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 10-13 and November 23-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings