Revolutionary Design on Boston Common
Revere Hotel Boston Common • Boston, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with On-Site Parking, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With all its Tea Parties and bars where everybody knows your name, Boston has long been a bustling hub for the common man. Steeped in history, the Beacon Hill neighborhood takes visitors back a few centuries with quaint Federal-style row houses lining narrow, gas-lit streets. The brick sidewalks provide the right footing for a chic, modern lifestyle, and Boston trend-setters frequent the bars, bistros, and bodegas that fall in the shadow of the hilltop Massachusetts State House.
You'll get a taste of the stylish scene a stone's throw from historic Boston Common with this Escape to Revere Hotel Boston Common, named one of the Top 10 New U.S. Hotels of 2012 by Gayot. The contemporary-chic property took its design inspiration from the city's revolutionary legacy, teaming with local designers and brands to bring visitors a uniquely Boston experience.
Guest rooms wow with grand quilted headboards, luxurious fabrics, and sleek fixtures. If you can get down with high tech, you'll be delighted with flat-screen HDTVs and iPad-docking stereo systems. And as impressive as the interiors are, private balconies give them a run for their money with sweeping views of the Boston skyline.
Just a block from the Revere is Boston Common, established in 1634, making it the oldest park in the United States. At nearly 50 acres, this American landmark hosts ice skating on the Frog Pond during winter and is also the anchor of the Freedom Trail. Those with a retail habit and holiday shopping to do can check out the high-end stores of Harvard Square or the boutique-filled Newbury Street.
Back at the hotel, snag a table for two at Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar. Here, fresh seafood is handpicked from the docks each morning and pastas are all homemade each day. You can try the rich porcini mushroom tortellini or take on the chilled seafood tower—oysters on the half shell, chilled lobster tail, spicy Maine crab, Cape Cod scallop ceviche, and Lemoncello shrimp cocktail.
"With a white lacquer-paneled lobby, thespian themes, and modern art throughout, the hotel offers guests a whimsical and dramatic stage upon which to relax, refresh, and repose."-- The Boston Globe
"Great location and the restaurant next door was fabulous. We would love to stay here again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 23 and February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 48 hours in advance and online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 72 hour cancellation applies for eligibility to rebook; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; max occupancy in a Superior Room with 2 queen beds is 4 all other rooms it is 2
- Bed type subject to availability
- Call in-house reservations at 617-457-2683 between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST with any questions including rates for additional people
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings