Southern Hospitality Since 1898
The Fitzpatrick Hotel • Washington, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Historic grandeur meets modern charm at this boutique property. Start your weekend retreat with a bottle of vino and you'll be in a sweet tea state of mind in no time.
Washington, Georgia, possesses so much small-town charm and Southern gentility, it's a wonder there's any left over for the rest of the state. Located between Athens and Augusta, the place brims with reminders of the past, from the historic buildings to rumors of Confederate gold buried in the surrounding hills. Washington boasts an enviable concentration of traditional antebellum architecture, especially stately plantation-style homes distinguished by their massive Greek columns. Just passing through town is enough to give you a thirst for sweet tea.
The Fitzpatrick Hotel is a fully restored hotel—rich in history and grandly appointed—on Courthouse Square. All of the 17 guest rooms come complete with hardwood floors, Victorian-period furnishings, and private baths, while some even offer antique claw-foot tubs. They also offer thoroughly modern conveniences like complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen LCD TVs. Guests can get the day started right with a continental breakfast of fresh seasonal fruits and baked goods, then stroll through the serene courtyard. The hotel's 2004 refurbishments have revived its original glory, making it a fitting anchor for Washington's revitalized downtown square.
"Definitely worth the trip."-- LivingSocial Member
"My wife and I went there for our honeymoon and the staff was incredible and the room was amazingly beautiful. It was a wonderful experience, and we look forward to staying there in the future."-- Google+
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- WiFi available
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings