Swoon-Worthy B&B on Shelter Island
La Petite Maison • Shelter Island Heights, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($117) or Fridays and Saturdays ($163) from May 1 to May 22
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 23 to July 31 ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Fridays and Saturdays from May 23 to July 31 ($474)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
This immaculate B&B is a mere ten-minute walk—or two-minute drive—from Shelter Island's Crescent Beach with its magnificent sunsets.
Dotting the edge of Long Island—buoyed in the waters of Gardiners Bay—Shelter Island is an aptly named retreat just 2.5 hours east of Manhattan. Embodying the beauty of a sea-swept New England town, the island's 8,000 acres are best seen by foot or bike. Hike the beaches to see wildlife, stroll through a neighborhood of historic Victorian homes, or glide along the currents in a kayak. After sunset, grab a seafood dinner of fresh oysters and scallops.
Located just a short distance from beautiful beaches, La Petite Maison is the classic Shelter Island bed and breakfast, boasting five tasteful rooms that mimic the natural charm of this sandy retreat. Clad in whitewashed awnings and sun-splashed decks, La Petite Maison welcomes with garden furniture and a warm atmosphere.
With a spacious king-size bed, iPod docking stations, spa bath amenities, and—in some rooms—bubbling Jacuzzi bathtub and private balcony, deluxe rooms are clean, comfortable, and impeccably adorned. As cooler beach breezes roll in, wrap yourself in one of the sumptuous, USA-made woolen throws and look out at the Petanque court with a complimentary bottle of wine. In the morning, enjoy flaky croissants and pastries and other breakfast delights before cycling the sandy streets and shady groves on one of the hotel's complimentary bikes.
"Reachable only by boat, the 11½-square-mile island offers at least a partial escape from the summer traffic-and-crowd snarls of the Hamptons. Quiet country lanes wind across the island's rolling land... which has been set aside as a nature preserve."-- Read Fodor's Review of Shelter Island
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher includes water, juice and tea in your room and access to complimentary bicycles
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Includes a bicycle rental for two, beach chairs for two, use of a beach umbrella and a 24-hour coffee bar
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 18 -20 and July 25 - 27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings