Worlds Away from City Living, an Hour from New Orleans
Splendor Farms • Bush, LA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Bedroom
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Guided Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Fishing for Two
- Use of Fishing Equipment and Bait
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Savor life's simple pleasures at this unique B&B on a sprawling farm, where fishing, hiking, and horseback riding adventures await.
Just an hour from New Orleans, Splendor Farms feels worlds away from city living. It is, after all, a 75-acre working farm, replete with horses, hiking trails, and a well-stocked fishing pond. Did we mention the sheep and the vegetable gardens? The creeks and the chickens? Rest assured, however, that you won't be a ranch hand during your stay at this bed and breakfast in St. Tammany Parish. Here, it's all about you—whether you want to relish the country quiet, savor down-home meals, fish, hike, or go horseback riding.
Saunter past the livestock and kennel and through the private entrance of your charming guest room, which is furnished with a queen-size bed draped in 850-thread-count sheets. Each room features unique décor and satellite TV. At night, you'll fall asleep to the sounds of singing cicadas, and in the morning, you'll be treated to a gourmet breakfast by the pool or in the newly renovated dining room. The delicious eggs, cooked any way you like, are fresh from the farm's hen house—just one of the many benefits to getting away from it all at this rural retreat.
It was a wonderful experience! Hostess was very accomodating and food was over the top delicious. Would definitely recommend it for a quiet, relaxing getaway if you are into the farm life...-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 27, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes gourmet breakfast for 2, guided horseback riding, hiking, and fishing for 2, and use of fishing equipment and bait
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests (age 17+) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $75 per person/night; kids age 3-6 are $25/night; kids age 7-11 are $45/night; kids age 12-16 are $60/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11:30 a.m.
- Weather conditions may cause reservation rescheduling
- Trail ride is for ages 8+; arena rides are for children age 3-7
- Weight limit for horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Blackout date(s): April 3-5; May 22-24; September 4-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 27, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2016 • Enjoy By May 27, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms