Worlds Away from City Living, an Hour from New Orleans
Splendor Farms • Bush, LA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Guided Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Fishing for Two
- Use of Fishing Equipment and Bait
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Savor life's simple pleasures at this unique B&B on a sprawling farm, where fishing, hiking, and horseback riding adventures await.
Just an hour from New Orleans, Splendor Farms feels worlds away from city living. It is, after all, a 75-acre working farm replete with horses, hiking trails, and a well-stocked fishing pond. Did we mention the sheep and the vegetable gardens? The creeks and the chickens? Rest assured, however, that you won't be a ranch hand during your stay at this bed and breakfast in St. Tammany Parish. Here, it's all about you—whether you want to savor down-home meals, fish, hike, go horseback riding, or simply relish the country quiet.
Saunter past the livestock and kennel and through the private entrance of your charming guest room, which is furnished with a queen-size bed draped in 850-thread-count sheets. Each room features unique décor and satellite TV. At night, you'll fall asleep to the sounds of singing cicadas, and in the morning, you'll be treated to a gourmet breakfast by the pool or in the newly renovated dining room. The delicious eggs, cooked any way you like, are fresh from the farm's hen house—just one of the many benefits to getting away from it all at this rural retreat.
• Taxes and resort fees aren't included—pay those directly to the property
• Valid for stays between now and October 12, 2016
• Additional guests can stay for $75/night, per adult; $60/night, per child age 12-16; $45/night, per child age 7-11; and $25/night, per child aged 3-6
• Be sure to plan around the holiday blackout dates: September 4-7 (Labor Day weekend); November 26 (Thanksgiving); December 24-25, 2015 (Christmas); January 1 (New Year's Day); March 25-27 (Easter); and May 27-30, 2016 (Memorial Day weekend)
This is an amazing place... Breakfast was a gourmet meal, and the horses are healthy and obedient for the ride. Be prepared to be indulged in country living with the comforts of home. I can not wait to go back with all of my kids!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 12, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes gourmet breakfast for 2, guided horseback riding, hiking, and fishing for 2, use of fishing equipment and bait
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional fee of $75 per night applies for each additional adult, $25 for each additional child age 3 to 6, $45 for each additional child age 7 to 11, $60 per night for each additional child age 12 to 16
- Weight limit for horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11:30 a.m.
- Blackout dates: September 4 to 7, November 26, December 24 to 25, 2015, January 1, 2016, March 25 to 27, 2016, and May 27 to 30, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2016 • Enjoy By October 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms