Romance on Long Beach, Steps from the Ocean
Inn at Discovery Coast, Long Beach, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Beach House Loft King, a Beach House Studio Queen, a First-Floor Middle Studio King, or a Second-Floor Corner Studio King
- Romance Package Upon Arrival: Rose Petals, Box of Chocolates, Candles, and a Bottle of Champagne
- $10 Dining Credit at Pickled Fish
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach isn't your average getaway on the coast. Of course, we aren't talking about California. Two hours north of Portland on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti SoCal if ever there were one—Long Beach features driftwood-strewn beaches, miles of vacant coastline, and a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water surfers, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts.
Perched on prime beachfront land just steps from the ocean, the Inn at Discovery Coast is as much a part of the environment as the sand and surf, thanks to its use of natural, organic, and recycled products. Guest rooms feature plush beds with crisp linens, luxury bathrooms, private balconies, cozy fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, and ocean views. At night, dig into your romance package, which is packed with a box of chocolates, candles, and a bottle of champagne.
• Use your $10 voucher for dinner at Pickled Fish, which specializes in artisanal wood-fired pizza and overlooks the Pacific on the fourth floor of nearby Adrift Hotel and Spa
• Inquire about purchasing a breakfast basket filled with fresh-baked scones, organic yogurt, fresh fruit, and organic juices
• Borrow a complimentary bicycle to navigate Discovery Trail
• Learn about the westward journey of America's most famous explorers at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
location map & address
Cancellation policies are specific to the room night. Create your itinerary and click 'book now' to view the details on the Checkout page. Your credit card will not be charged until you click 'Buy Now' on the Checkout page.
(includes taxes and fees)