Explore Banff from a Canmore Lodge
Windtower Lodge & Suites • Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- A One- ($69) or Two-Night Stay ($129) for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($89) or Two-Night Stay ($159) for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a One- ($99) or Two-Night Stay ($179) for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($129) or Two-Night Stay ($219) for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This lodge sits just a few blocks from downtown Canmore and a short drive from four world-class ski resorts.
In Canmore, just a 15-minute drive from Banff, you'll have all the amenities of home—including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife—at your fingertips. The area offers endless opportunities for year-round recreation: In the winter months, adventurous spirits can try heli-skiing and dog sledding, along with more traditional endeavors like cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowmobiling. When things warm up, visitors find hiking and biking trails that overlook flower-filled meadows and white-tipped peaks perfectly reflected in still lakes.
Channeling the rustic charm of its surroundings while appealing to the modern traveler, Windtower Lodge & Suites in Canmore features queen-size guest rooms alongside apartment-style suites. Outfitted in wood and forest-green accents, guest rooms include full-size bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and Keurig coffeemakers. Each one-bedroom suite features a full kitchen, dining room, living area with fireplace, and a private balcony—perfect for taking in the views.
Before you head for the hills, fuel up at The Wandering Elk with a hot and hearty breakfast buffet, which features bacon, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, hash browns, bagels, and more. But why stop there? After a day on the slopes, you can return to The Wandering Elk for après-ski cocktails, the restaurant's signature Elk Dip, and other stick-to-your-ribs fare. End the evening with a soak in the guests-only hot tub.
I was pleasantly surprised and left feeling relaxed, a much-needed break from life... The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the accommodation was clean and comfortable, with a great homey feel.-- LivingSocial Member
One-bedroom suite was just perfect! All the comforts of home, plus mountain views!-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 26, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included=
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • Enjoy By June 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings