Ski & Savor Banff from a Canmore Lodge
Windtower Lodge & Suites • Canmore, Canada
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays ($179)
- Daily Hot Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Valid for Stays from Now to June 15, 2016
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This lodge sits just a few blocks from downtown Canmore and a short drive from four world-class ski resorts.
With three mountains offering nearly 8,000 acres of terrain, plus a couple of renowned hot springs for a soothing soak, Banff makes a fine case for Alberta's best Escape. And in Canmore, a zippy 15 minute drive from the base of the mountain, you'll have all the amenities of home—including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife—at your fingertips.
Channeling the rustic charm of its surroundings while appealing to the modern traveler, Windtower Lodge & Suites in Canmore features queen-size guest rooms alongside apartment-style suites. Outfitted in wood and forest-green accents, guest rooms include full-size bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and Keurig coffeemakers. Each one-bedroom suite features a full kitchen, dining room, living area with fireplace, and a private balcony—perfect for taking in the views.
Before you head for the hills, fuel up at The Wandering Elk with a hot and hearty breakfast buffet, which features bacon, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, hash browns, bagels, and more. But why stop there? After a day outside, you can return to The Wandering Elk for cocktails, the restaurant's signature Elk Dip, and other stick-to-your-ribs fare. End the evening with a soak in the guests-only hot tub.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Parking is available on site based on an availability and at an additional fee of $10/night, payable directly to the property
Amazing hotel, super friendly staff! My son loved seeing all the bunnies on the property. Will definitely stay again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 15, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot buffet breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2016 • Enjoy By June 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars