Ski and Hike Amid Hunter Mountain Majesty
Hunter Mountain Hotel & Spa • Hunter, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Two Full Beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Loft Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- Full Country Breakfast for Each Guest
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Half a mile from the slopes, this cozy hotel sits on 15 acres of land and offers an indoor pool and fitness center.
Long before Washington Irving penned his tale about Rip Van Winkle, people were seeking solitude in the Catskill Mountains of New York in the hopes of discovering something elusive: tranquility, adventure, and even themselves. Given that more than 700,000 acres of the rolling tree-covered hills and crystal-clear streams and waterfalls enjoy protected status, there's ample space to pursue a host of transformative journeys, including epic skiing at Hunter Mountain—all just 100 miles north of New York City.
Hunter Mountain Hotel & Spa is a skier's haven in Hunter, New York. Set on 15 acres of land along the scenic Catskills Forest Preserve and only a mile and a half from Hunter Mountain, the hotel offers rooms that feature full-size beds, a private bath, cable TV, complimentary Internet access, and a phone—all designed to deliver maximum comfort. On-site, you'll have access to a heated indoor pool, a fitness center, and hotel lounge areas. Before you head for the chair lift in the morning, wake up to a delicious full country breakfast.
Hit the slopes at Hunter Mountain. Featuring nearly 60 trails and ten chair lifts, the resort boasts 1,600 feet of vertical and is equally divided among beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. When it comes time to refuel, you'll have several drinking and dining options to choose from on the mountain. After a day on the slopes, head back to the hotel and inquire about a massage to soothe sore muscles.
"The staff was wonderful. The food is really good. The dining room is filled with friendly, welcoming participants. The exercise classes are up there with the best."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Options A and B are only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays and are not valid and cannot be redeemed for any of the holidays listed below
- Options C and D are valid for stays Fridays and Saturdays and during the holidays listed below: all dates are subject to availability
- Holiday dates include February 15-17, 2014
- Tax and 15% service fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • Enjoy By May 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings