Refresh Among the Rockies in Estes Park
The Maxwell Inn • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- $20 Dining Credit at The Wapiti Pub
- One Maxwell Inn Reusable Water Bottle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Minutes from both Downtown Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park, this newly renovated boutique hotel wows with warm hospitality and stellar views.
Estes Park woos nature lovers and outdoorsy types with some of the most spectacular scenery in the country. Considered the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, the city hosts scores of cross-country skiers and snowshoers during the winter and spring, and then welcomes hikers and bikers during the warmer months. "With herds of elk, moose, bighorn sheep, and deer—and clouds of bluebirds, Steller's Jays, and butterflies—it's no wonder most visitors to this 265,800-acre park cite wildlife watching as the top draw here," says Travel + Leisure.
The Maxwell Inn is Estes Park's newest boutique property, located just three miles from the entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park, yet only minutes from downtown. Built in the 1930s as a single-family home, recent renovations have preserved the inn's rustic beginnings, though guest rooms now feature a host of updated amenities like Serta Signature Plush mattresses, custom-made furnishings, fresh paint with trim, and luxurious towels and linens. The 17 rooms ooze classic mountain comfort, but still feature modern conveniences like 32-inch flat-screen TVs, refrigerators and microwaves, and private bathrooms. Wake up to a complimentary continental breakfast in the cheery dining room, get cozy around the fire pit or in the outdoor hot tub, and spend the evening toasting over a juicy burger and microbrew at The Wapiti Pub—just half a mile down the road and voted the local best restaurant by readers of the Estes Park Trail Gazette.
"The new outdoor area is lovely and a great place to eat your breakfast. The view from our room was of the historic Elkhorn Lodge. Really great hot tub with a view... Cannot beat this hotel for service, cleanliness, and value. We will be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Peter and Dana are both extremely nice, and The Maxwell Inn is extremely cozy... if you don't know what to do, Peter and Dana have a ton of suggestions based on what you're interested in. I would highly recommend checking out this place."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 dining credit at The Wapiti Pub and one Maxwell Inn reusable water bottle
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): November 27-29, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings