Bold Flavors at a Historic Big Trout Lake Lodge
Manhattan Beach Lodge • Crosslake, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King, Queen, or Double-Queen Standard Room or a King or Double-Queen Suite; Arriving Fridays and Saturdays ($95) or Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays ($75)
- $20 Dining Credit at Manhattan's Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
This historic lakeside lodge has been helping its guests get back to nature for 85 years.
There's a tall tale for every one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, but what they say about Big Trout Lake in the rustic hamlet of Crosslake is completely true—the water lapping at the shore and the lakeside sunsets will simply take your breath away. Visitors will want to veer off the beaten path to hike or bike the surrounding forests of eastern white and Norway pines, stopping to soak in the solitude and track the hoof and paw prints of various woodland characters. It's a scene that's practically ripped from a nature post card.
A relaxing retreat on the shores of Big Trout Lake, Manhattan Beach Lodge has been attracting guests for more than 85 years with its friendly service and unique décor. On top of rustic touches like knotty-pine furniture and warm stone hearths in the restaurant, the lodge is dripping with comfortable amenities—including the lakeside spa room with hot tub and sauna. For a taste of regional cuisine with a cultivated twist, the on-site Manhattan's Restaurant features appetizers like cajun steak bites, coconut shrimp tacos, and four-pepper poppers that provide the perfect prologue for hearty entrées, from Norwegian salmon to beef short ribs to the legendary Lodge Walleye.
"Awesome facility, fabulous food at the restaurant, and picturesque setting."-- LivingSocial Member
"One of our favorite places. A Minnesota jewel."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 7, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward wedding parties, meetings, existing, or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $20 dining credit at Manhattan's Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout dates: February 13-15, 2015; March 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2015 • Enjoy By May 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings