Historic Waterfront Lodge at Big Trout Lake
Manhattan Beach Lodge • Manhattan Beach, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room or a Suite with a $10 Credit to Manhattan's Restaurant; Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room or a Suite with a $20 Credit to Manhattan's Restaurant; Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to February 29, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This historic lakeside lodge has been helping its guests get back to nature for more than 85 years.
There's a tall tale for every one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, but what they say about Big Trout Lake in the rustic hamlet of Crosslake is completely true—the water lapping at the shore and the lakeside sunsets will simply take your breath away. Visitors will want to veer off the beaten path to hike or bike the surrounding forests of eastern white and Norway pines, stopping to soak in the snow-shrouded solitude and track the prints of various woodland characters. It's a scene that's practically ripped from a nature postcard.
A relaxing retreat on the shores of Big Trout Lake, Manhattan Beach Lodge has been attracting guests for more than 85 years with its friendly service and unique décor. On top of rustic touches like knotty-pine furniture and warm stone hearths in the restaurant, the lodge is dripping with comfortable amenities—including the lakeside spa room with hot tub and sauna. Choose between a Standard Room with a king or queen bed, or two queen beds with or without a deck; or a king or two-queen suite.
For a taste of regional cuisine with a cultivated twist, the on-site Manhattan's Restaurant features the legendary Lodge Walleye, plus classic entrées like Sterling Silver filet mignon or Cajun pasta. Waterfront views provide a stunning backdrop to it all, whether you're celebrating fireside with a toast, admiring the graceful path of a soaring eagle, or soaking in a vibrant sunset over the glittering waters. The lodge even rents snowshoes, in case the pristine wilderness inspires more than just looking.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: December 31, 2015; February 5-7 and 12-15, 2016
The location is great on the lake. Sunsets were great. It is a quiet location. Would go again; enjoyed the area.-- LivingSocial Member
Love the ambiance, the food was delicious, the stay was wonderful—great staff, rooms, and grounds.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing, meetings, wedding parties, or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2015; February 5 to 7, 12 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • Enjoy By February 29, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings