Find Balance at a North Cascades Yoga Retreat
Maya Whole Health Studio and North Cascades Institute • Diablo, WA
- A Three-Day, Two-Night Yoga Retreat ($359 per Person), Including:
- Double-Occupancy Lodging at North Cascades Environmental Learning Center (NCELC) in North Cascades National Park
- Four Yoga Sessions with a Certified Instructor from Maya Whole Health Studio
- Optional Program Activities (Could Include Guided Meditation, Journaling, Mandalas, Ayurveda, Dance Movement, or Other Similar Activities)
- Six Wholesome Meals and a Hosted Welcome Reception with Snacks
- Guided Nature Hike and Campfire
- Full Use of On-Site Facilities
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Facilitated yoga sessions in rugged surroundings? This Escape sounds like the serene retreat you need.
"Yoga, Nature, and More: Refresh Your Perspective" is a retreat led by the advanced yogis from Maya Whole Health Studio and hosted by the North Cascades Institute in northern Washington. Included in the three-day, two-night program are four facilitated yoga sessions, optional related activities, and a guided hike led by a resident naturalist.
Built as a gathering place for learning, retreats, and holidays, the North Cascades Environmental Learning Center is an eco-friendly enclave that relishes its rugged surroundings. Retreat guests will lodge in European-style quad rooms featuring four beds with fresh linens, wardrobes, and Wi-Fi. Lodges are co-ed but have separate, gender-specific bathrooms with private showers. All are welcome to relax in the group lounge areas and peruse the shelves of the library. You'll savor six included meals full of organic, healthy ingredients from local farms at the dining hall overlooking Diablo Lake, courtesy of the Foodshed Initiative.
Between two and three hours from Seattle, millions of conifers blanket the mountains and valleys of the North Cascades, unifying a landscape that is anything but uniform. North Cascades National Park's trees act as a curtain concealing the main attraction: more than 300 glaciers, the most of any national park outside Alaska. Waterfalls tumble from rock cliffs into gurgling streams; old-growth forests harbor vast arrays of plant life; and animals from bald eagles to moose make their homes in these woods. The issue is not what to see but how to go about exploring: Whether you choose to venture into the park by foot, boat, car, or bike, the striking views will seem as numerous as the leaves.
6/13, 7/31, 11/27
1/1, 2/12, 4/15
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Guests will receive an itinerary prior to arrival—all programming is optional
• Traveling solo? The single occupancy fee is $90, to be paid at booking
• Taxes/resort fee are not included and are payable directly to Maya Whole Health Studio upon reservation
Fantastic staff and awesome scenery! Very nice accommodations.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must complete registration with Maya Whole Health Studio at least 10 days prior to the retreat
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 4 yoga sessions with a certified instructor from Maya Whole Health Studio; 2 or 3 optional program activities (depending on instructors, could include guided meditation, journaling, mandalas, dance movement, and more); 6 wholesome meals and a hosted welcome reception with snacks; guided nature hike and campfire; and full use of on-site facilities
- Guests will receive itinerary prior to arrival and all programming is optional
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to Maya Whole Health Studio
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 1 guest; up to 3 additional guests may be added based on availability; each guest must be registered separately
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each guest must purchase a separate Escape. Guests may designate another registered guest as a roommate or be assigned one. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $90
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • Enjoy By April 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings