Live It Up on a Private Yacht in Rainbow Harbor
Dockside Boat & Bed • Long Beach, CA
- A $200 Credit Toward a One-Night Stay for Two Aboard a Yacht, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays or Saturdays ($145)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Popcorn and Movies on Board
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The luxe life is waiting for you on a spacious private yacht docked in Long Beach's Rainbow Harbor.
A picturesque city on the Pacific, Long Beach embodies the mindset of a typical California beach town. Surfboards are as plentiful as palm trees, and cars pass centuries-old craftsman homes on their way to the breaks. Inland, downtown's cafés and boutiques are a colorful backdrop to a steady stream of flip-flops and bicycles. Although Long Beach is only 30 minutes from downtown LA, this is a city removed from glitz. Spend your morning kayaking along the canals of Naples Island, and your afternoon shopping Retro Row's many vintage stores. At night, Fourth Street is lined with enough bars and clubs to suit all tastes.
Hop aboard your own private yacht inside Rainbow Harbor with Dockside Boat & Bed. Choose one boat from a fleet of five that features furnished bedrooms, kitchens, and dining areas. Try the Ranita, a 43-foot yacht with two-bedrooms and an enclosed deck. Or, go for the 40-foot Sea Peepers, with its wet bar in the living room and views of the Queen Mary. Munch on popcorn as you watch movies on an LCD television, or recline in an open-air space and use the included Wi-Fi. After you've received a continental breakfast on your doorstep in the morning, head out to explore this colorful harbor.
Absolutely wonderful experience. My husband and I will be visiting Dockside Boat & Bed for years to come. The hosts are wonderful, too.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays February 19 through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast for 2, popcorn, and movies on-board
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 5, 14 to 20; May 10, 15 to 17, 22 to 25; June 21, 2015
- For additional information, please visit boatandbed.com
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings