Cozy and Romantic in the Appalachian Mountains
Chestnut Inn Bed & Breakfast • Conasauga, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Cheese Tray on One Night
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Get off the beaten path and into this historic B&B for a romantic, gourmet experience in the heart of the Appalachians.
Soft backcountry roads wind through southern Appalachia and lead to the old-time charms of Conasauga, Tennessee. Just two hours north of Atlanta and across the Tennessee-Georgia state line, this unincorporated Polk County town rests in a river gorge that's 800 million years in the making. And the hospitality flowing from Conasauga is equally timeless—peppered with towns and outlying cabins, this is a place where farmers' markets are the norm and familiar faces still pepper the country fair.
Antique highlights and historic décor adorn the warm and homey guestrooms at Chestnut Inn Bed & Breakfast, and each has a queen bed with comfy linens, a private modern bath with clawfoot tub and pedestal sink, and complimentary Keurig coffee, tea, bottled water, and soft drinks. Float down to the dining room for a gourmet candlelight breakfast made with mint plucked fresh from the garden. Curl up in the den to read a book or recline in a rocking chair on the screened-in porch as birds gather at the feeders in the carefully landscaped gardens. At night, fireflies flit through the trees as the sounds of the wilderness sing you to sleep.
• Follow the Chattanooga Bicycle Club along trails reaching 55 miles long
• Cast a line in the Conasauga River, one of the top 100 trout streams in the nation
• See panoramic views of Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina from Blanche Manor
• Hop on the Tennessee Valley Railroad for a short train trip that's part thrill ride, part museum
• Zip through the treetops in view of Big Frog Mountain with Ocoee River Basin Canopy Tours
"Absolutely the best B&B we've ever stayed in. The home was lovely and welcoming, the innkeeper was the perfect hostess. The rooms were impeccable and the breakfast was five-star gourmet. We will definitely return!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • Enjoy By August 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings