Zip-Lining, Hiking & Hot Springs in Costa Rica for 2
Ecoterra Costa Rica • La Fortuna, Costa Rica
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Five-Night Eco-Adventure for Two in Costa Rica ($999 to $1,399), Including:
- Accommodations for Two Nights in a Standard Rustic Tent Room at La Tigra Rainforest Lodge in San Carlos and Three Nights in a Standard Room at Catarata Eco-Lodge in La Fortuna
- Ground Transportation Between Airport, Hotels, and Activities per Itinerary
- Nocturnal Natural Rain Forest Experience, Costa Rican Cooking Classes, Zip-Line Tour Over Rain Forest and Waterfalls, Tour of Arenal Volcano National Park, and Entrance to Arenal Paradise Hot Springs
- Five Breakfasts, Two Lunches, and Three Dinners
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide on All Excursions
- 24-Hour Wi-Fi Access and Welcome Drink
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Experience the lush rain forest and heart-racing adventure of Costa Rica, including guided hikes, zip-lining, and a soak in hot springs.
Costa Rica leads the pack when it comes to preserving the environment, with about a quarter of its land protected by national parks. More than 500,000 species—roughly 4% of Earth's total—live within its borders, from the world's fastest lizard to the rarely seen but always-heard howler monkey. It's also home to Arenal, one of the planet's most active volcanoes, and one of the largest sea turtle nesting grounds in the world. Is there anything Costa Rica can't do? Discover it all with expert guidance from Ecoterra Costa Rica.
See the full itinerary here—you can even get live support now.
Day 1: Soak Up the Rain Forest
• Board the two-hour transfer from Juan Santamaria Airport (SJO)
• Check into your eco-friendly accommodations on platforms over the rain forest
• Experience the sights and sounds of the jungle with a nocturnal rain forest walk
Overnight at La Tigra Rainforest Lodge. Dinner provided.
Day 2: The Tastes of Costa Rica
• Spend the morning exploring on your own
• Hike the two-mile Hanging Bridges through a 600-acre reserve filled with vegetation
• Or, visit Blue River, Eternal Children Rain Forest, or Juan Castro Blanco National Park
• After lunch, learn about local specialties during a Costa Rican cooking class
Overnight at La Tigra Rainforest Lodge. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
Day 3: To Fortuna
• Spend the morning venturing out on the hotel trails
• After lunch, you'll be transferred to the hotel in La Fortuna, less than an hour away
• Lounge at the outdoor pool, dine at the tropical-style restaurant, or soak up the verdant garden
Overnight at Catarata Eco-Lodge. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 4: Zip-Lining, Volcano Trek, and Hot Springs
• Race over waterfalls and rain forest on a zip-line tour
• Then, learn about the ecology of the area during an Arenal Volcano National Park Tour
• Finish with a delicious soak at the Arenal Hot Springs
Overnight at Catarata Eco-Lodge. Breakfast and dinner provided.
Day 5: Free Day
• Spend a free day exploring the area
• Arrange an optional tour like caves exploration, Blue Ríver National Park or cloud forest hikes, or a day trip to Nicaragua
Overnight at Catarata Eco-Lodge. Breakfast provided.
Day 6: Say Adios
• Board your transfer to the Juan Santamaria International Airport to return home
All dates are in 2016. Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Airfare is not included—be sure to book your own flights well in advance
• 13% tax is not included—you'll pay that directly to the tour company
• Max occupancy is three adults and one child, or two adults and two children
• Add extra guests to your room for additional fees (see fine print)
• Must be 7+ years old to zip-line
Ecoterra Costa Rica was a wonderful choice for a tour company! They were efficient and helpful when answering all my questions before and during my trip and used reliable and safe vendors for transports and trips during our tour.-- LivingSocial Member
Ecoterra had everything well planned for our trip. From transportation to tours, all you had to do was show up on time and there they were, ready to share their beautiful country with you. A great way to see the real Costa Rica.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 1 to June 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes accommodations for 2 nights in a standard rustic tent at La Tigra Rainforest Lodge in San Carlos and 3 nights in a standard room at Catarata Eco-Lodge in La Fortuna; ground transportation between airport, hotels, and activities per itinerary; nocturnal natural rain forest experience, Costa Rican cooking classes, zip-line tour over rain forest and waterfalls, tour of Arenal Volcano National Park, and entrance to Arenal Paradise Hot Springs; 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 3 dinners; bilingual naturalist guide on all excursions; and 24-hour Wi-Fi Access and Welcome Drink
- 13% Tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $399 per adult or $299 per child (ages 5 to 11) from January 1 to March 19, 2016 and March 28 to June 30, 2016; an additional cost of $499 per adult or $399 per child (ages 5 to 11) from March 20 to 28, 2016
- Children are welcome at the property
- Children age 6 and under are not allowed to take part in the zip line and one of the adults will have to accompany child. This service will not be refunded, since changes are not allowed in the package. If you would like a professional babysitter, please contact property directly
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • Enjoy By June 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms