Family Fun in the Lower Laurentians
Fiddler Lake Resort • Mille-Isles, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Deer Trail Chalet, Sundays Through Thursdays ($449)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Deer Trail Chalet, Sundays Through Thursdays ($599)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Deer Trail Chalet, Sundays Through Thursdays ($949)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Share this Laurentian Mountain chalet—complete with a hot tub, pool table, and full kitchen—with up to eight guests.
Tucked in the lower Laurentians, where rolling hills and lush valleys replace rocky cliffs and craggy summits, the Saint-Sauveur Valley is a gorgeous slice of the Canadian wilderness. Just 45 minutes from Montreal and a little under two hours from Ottawa, the valley is as convenient as it is charming. With beautiful mountains, tranquil lakes, glistening pines, golf courses, and an impressive network of cycling paths, the southern Quebec landscape is a dream for outdoor enthusiasts, while the town of Saint-Sauveur hosts a variety of festivals and free concerts throughout the year.
Spread across 250 acres of flourishing forests, Fiddler Lake Resort hosts 86 luxury chalets and cabins. In addition to granting breezy access to downtown Saint-Sauveur, this gated summer and ski resort community is filled with on-site attractions. Organize a tennis match at the recreation center, make a splash in the indoor/outdoor swimming pools, canoe along Fiddler Lake, or hike along the forest trails. With its two floors, four bedrooms, cathedral ceilings, and stone fireplace, the 2,770-square-foot Deer Trail Chalet is both spacious and gorgeous. Plus, with a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry room, recreation room, and a private spa, the property has everything you need for a comfy stay.
• A security deposit of $750 is required
• When you book, you can upgrade to a Friday or Saturday stay for an additional fee of $140 per weekend night
The resort was amazing. Our chalet exceeded every one of our expectations...Such a great time, we were sad to leave.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Only valid for stays May 3 to July 9, 2015 and August 24 to September 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations Security deposit of $750 required
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 8 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added (with sofabed or extra room) based on availability and at an additional cost of $100 per night for additional bed (for the 9th and 10th person)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $2/day Quebec lodging tax, 5% GST, 9.5% QST, AND 2% lodging taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Must be 25 or over to check-in
- Upgrades available for stays on Fridays and Saturdays at an additional fee of $140 per weekend night to be paid directly to the resort; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings