Celebrate the New Year in Rome
go-today • Rome, Italy
- A Seven-Day New Year's Eve Trip to Rome ($1,799 to $2,299 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles, New York City, or Washington to Rome
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Double-Occupancy Four-Star Accommodations for Six Nights at the Worldhotel Ripa Roma or AW Cicerone Hotel Rome
- Six Breakfasts
- Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Rome
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
All roads lead to Rome—and it's clear why. This former seat of the Roman Empire remains one of the cultural capitals of the world. Hop on a moped to travel the city's seven hills from monument to museum to landmark. With its rich long history, the Eternal City is home to the ancient ruins of the Colosseum and the Forum; the baroque opulence of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican; and a culinary tradition that includes some of the best pizzerias and gelaterias on the continent.
Say "Buon giorno" to the New Year with this seven-day trip to Rome from go-today:
day 1: Board an overnight flight from Los Angeles (LAX), New York City (JFK), or Washington, DC (IAD) to Rome.
days 2 through 7: Enjoy shared transfers from the airport to your four-star hotel. During the next week, you'll explore the Eternal City at your leisure, taking advantage of a two-day pass for a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Meander the streets of Vatican City and climb the dome of St. Peter's Basilica; explore the ruins of ancient Rome and its magnificent Forum and Colosseum; and be sure to make a wish in the Trevi Fountain. Whether you want to people watch from a perch on the Spanish Steps or bound through the shops at Piazza Navona, the city is your oyster.
Six nights at Worldhotel Ripa Roma or AW Cicerone Hotel Rome. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Bid farewell to Italy and board a shared transfer from the hotel to the airport, where you'll catch your return flight to the United States.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: December 27, 2013 ($2,299) or December 29 ($2,199)
New York City (JFK) departures: December 27, 2013 ($1,899) or December 29 ($1,799)
Washington, DC (IAD) departures: December 27, 2013 ($2,099) or December 29 ($1,999)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Throughout history, [Rome] has played a starring role in the major upheavals of Western art and the results are there for all to see—amazing classical statues, stunning Renaissance frescoes, breathtaking baroque décor."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by October 23, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Includes Daily Breakfast, Round-Trip Airport-to-Hotel Ground Shared Ground Transfers, One Two-Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour Pass, All Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2013 • Enjoy By December 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings