See the Winery that Made Egg Harbor "Wine City"
Renault Winery Resort & Golf • Egg Harbor City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with $30 Dining Credit at Joseph's Restaurant ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays, with a $32 Dining Credit at the Renault Gourmet Restaurant ($119)
- Historic Winery Tour and Tasting
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Roughly 20 minutes from Atlantic City's gilded casinos lies another swath of New Jersey gold: the rich wine country of Egg Harbor. Steeped in history—the land lays claim to some of the country's oldest vineyards and boasts a robust German-American heritage—this lush landscape is home to myriad museums, golf courses, and old-world charm. A natural bonus? The area's organic and therapeutic hot springs.
Master Vintner Louis Nicholas Renault decided to transplant himself from France in 1855, ultimately planting roots in Egg Harbor. The result was Renault Winery Resort & Golf, a stunning vineyard in the heart of Atlantic County that has been charming visitors and wine lovers for nearly a century and a half. Featuring a gourmet restaurant and a catering service, this 50-room hotel boasts old-world décor and European-style dining. Guest rooms are elegantly appointed with queen or king beds draped with satin comforters and high-thread-count linens. Rich-wood furniture and luxurious, heavy drapes give each room a regal air.
For a true appreciation of the wine produced at the Renault, take a tour of the historic winery, or admire the lovely grounds while playing 18 holes at the championship golf course. Mealtime calls for a visit to Joseph's Restaurant, dishing out à la carte Italian and seafood, or the Renault Gourmet Restaurant, serving innovative three-course dinners on the weekends as well as Sunday brunch.
"Beautiful surroundings with spectacular landscaping. Friendly and helpful staff at the winery and hotel. Delicious restaurant with gourmet selections. Rooms were large, clean, and comfortable."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher is valid for a standard room; upgrades may be available for a fee at time of booking
- $32 dining credit for the Friday-Saturday option is valid for a 3-course dinner at the Renault Restaurant
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay and no credit will be given for unused components
- Blackout date(s): November 2 ,9, 30, December 7, 24-25, 31, January 1, 17-19, February 14-15 and April 12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings