An Elegant Resort in New Jersey Wine Country
Renault Winery Resort & Golf • Egg Harbor City, NJ
- A One- ($129) or Two-Night ($232) Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Fridays
- Historic Winery Tour and Tasting
- $25 Dining Credit
- Morning Coffee Bar
- Bottled Water on Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This "very romantic," "beautiful location" boasts "friendly personnel" and "fresh and delicious" food. —Raves from LivingSocial Members
Roughly 20 minutes from Atlantic City's gilded casinos lies another swath of New Jersey gold: the rich wine country of Egg Harbor. Steeped in history—the land lays claim to some of the country's oldest vineyards and boasts a robust German-American heritage—this lush landscape is home to myriad museums, golf courses, and old-world charm.
Master Vintner Louis Nicholas Renault decided to transplant himself from France in 1855, ultimately planting roots in Egg Harbor. The result was Renault Winery Resort & Golf, a stunning vineyard in the heart of Atlantic County that has been charming visitors and wine lovers for nearly a century and a half. Featuring a gourmet restaurant and a catering service, this 50-room hotel boasts Old World décor and European-style dining. Guest rooms are elegantly appointed with queen or king beds draped with satin comforters and high-thread-count linens. Rich-wood furniture and luxurious, heavy drapes give each room a regal air.
For a true appreciation of the wine produced at the Renault, take a tour of the historic winery, or admire the lovely grounds while playing 18 holes at the championship golf course. Mealtimes call for a visit to Joseph's Restaurant, which dishes out à la carte Italian and seafood, or the Renault Gourmet Restaurant, which serves meals that make the perfect capper to any romantic retreat.
"Very nice overnight vacation. Good wine, good food, nice accommodations, friendly and helpful staff. Thanks!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 2 through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for a standard room with Queen, King or Two Queen beds; requests based on availability at time of booking.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay and no credit will be given for unused components
- Blackout date(s): November 9; December 12, 24-27, 31; January 1, 9; February 13, 15; March 19-20; all Saturdays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings