See the Vineyard that Made Egg Harbor "Wine City"
Renault Winery Resort & Golf • Egg Harbor City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- $30 Dining Credit
- Bottle of Wine
- Historic Winery Tour and Tasting
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This "very romantic," "beautiful location" boasts "friendly personnel" and "fresh and delicious" food. —Raves from LivingSocial Members
Roughly 20 minutes from Atlantic City's gilded casinos lies another swath of New Jersey gold: the rich wine country of Egg Harbor. Steeped in history—the land lays claim to some of the country's oldest vineyards and boasts a robust German-American heritage—this lush landscape is home to myriad museums, golf courses, and old-world charm. A natural bonus? The area's organic and therapeutic hot springs.
Master Vintner Louis Nicholas Renault decided to transplant himself from France in 1855, ultimately planting roots in Egg Harbor. The result was Renault Winery Resort & Golf, a stunning vineyard in the heart of Atlantic County that has been charming visitors and wine lovers for nearly a century and a half. Featuring a gourmet restaurant and a catering service, this 50-room hotel boasts Old World décor and European-style dining. Guest rooms are elegantly appointed with queen or king beds draped with satin comforters and high-thread-count linens. Rich-wood furniture and luxurious, heavy drapes give each room a regal air.
For a true appreciation of the wine produced at the Renault, take a tour of the historic winery, or admire the lovely grounds while playing 18 holes at the championship golf course. Mealtimes call for a visit to Joseph's Restaurant, which dishes out à la carte Italian and seafood, or the Renault Gourmet Restaurant, which serves innovative three-course dinners on the weekends as well as a Sunday brunch that's the perfect capper to any romantic retreat.
"A beautiful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. The staff was phenomenal! The wine tour was packed with information and the wine was a delight. I cannot wait for a return trip."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher is valid for a standard room
- Upgrades may be available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay and no credit will be given for unused components
- Blackout date(s): May 10, 16-17, 24-25, 31 and July 4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings