Explore Europe: London, Paris & Barcelona + Flights
- A Ten-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Barcelona ($1,699 to $2,499 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from New York City to London, Paris to Barcelona, and Barcelona to New York City
- Ground Transportation from London to Paris via Rail
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Huttons Hotel (or Similar) in London, Three Nights at Pavillon Nation (or Similar) in Paris, and Three Nights at the Silken St. Gervasi (or Similar) in Barcelona
- Eight Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 10, 2015
From London to Paris to Barcelona, journey through age-old grandeur and the avant-garde for a diverse dissection of European aesthetics.
London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. London is an influential metropolis teeming with innovation, leading Great Britain—and arguably the world—in fine art, food, and fashion.
Paris. On the other side of the English Channel, it's hard not to fall head over heels for France's capital: It's easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth. The shimmering surface of the Seine and beloved halls of the Louvre are as enchanting as the aromas drifting from cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies that beckon from every corner.
Barcelona. Travel more than 600 miles almost directly south to the shores of the Mediterranean, and you'll find a sanctuary for the avant-garde, brimming with gothic architecture and a creative culture. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers.
This ten-day trip is a crash course in European art, history, and culture—so strap in and get ready for a big impact on your perspective, courtesy of go-today.
Day 1: Departure
• Depart from New York City on your flight to London
Days 2-3: London
• Explore London at your own pace
• See major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben
Two nights at Huttons Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 4-6: Paris
• Take a train to Paris
• Spend the next two days in Paris however you wish
• Visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and stroll down the Champs-Élysées
Three nights at Pavillon Nation or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 7-9: Barcelona
• Hop a flight from Paris to Barcelona
• Tour Barcelona at your own speed
• Wander the Gothic Quarter, visit the Picasso Museum, or check out works from Catalan architect icon Antoni Gaudí like the fantastical Sagrada Familia
Three nights at the Silken St. Gervasi or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 10: Return home
• Say goodbye to Barcelona and board your return flight back to New York City
New York City (NYC) departures
11/10, 11/22, 12/1 ($1,799)
1/19, 1/26 ($1,699)
2/1, 2/23, 3/6, 3/28 ($1,799)
4/24, 5/9, 5/15 ($2,099)
6/14, 6/21 ($2,499)
• Call to book your travel by September 10, 2015
• Paris and Rome city taxes are not included—you'll pay those locally upon checkout
• Looking for a different departure? Most major US airports are available for a surcharge due at booking
• The price is based on two people sharing a room—single travelers will pay an extra $800
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
Living social really made things easy by buying the voucher and having a travel agent get me all set up with my vacation! I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!-- LivingSocial Member
[C]ome to glimpse the royals and stop by hot galleries; to take in theater and trendy shops; to sample tea and scones or cutting-edge cuisine. When you need a break from the action, pop into a pub, relax in a park—or take a walk and make London your own.-- Read Fodor's Feature on London
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 10, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from New York City to London, Paris to Barcelona, and Barcelona to New York City; ground transportation from London to Paris via rail; double-occupancy accommodations for 2 nights at Huttons Hotel (or similar) in London, 3 nights at Pavillon Nation (or similar) in Paris, and 3 nights at the Silken St. Gervasi (or similar) in Barcelona; 8 breakfasts; airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and city taxes (must be paid locally at check-out)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2016 • Enjoy By June 21, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings