Explore Four Australian Cities on a 12-Day Trip + Flight
Down Under Answers •
- A 12-Day Trip to Australia ($2,299 to $2,499 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from Los Angeles to Sydney and Adelaide to Los Angeles via Virgin Australia
- Domestic Flights from Sydney to Hobart, Hobart to Melbourne, and Melbourne to Adelaide
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters in Sydney, Three Nights at Travelodge Hobart, Three Nights at Travelodge Docklands in Melbourne, and Three Nights at Chifley on South Terrace in Adelaide
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Fees
- Optional Tour Package with Excursion in Each City (Additional Fees Apply)
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by April 6
Explore some of Australia's most populous cities on this 12-day trip through Sydney, Hobart, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
Fuzzy koalas and kangaroos. The graceful arc of the Sydney Opera House. Uluru glowing under a crimson sunset. The distinctive thrum of didgeridoos. Chances are, when you think about Australia, a rush of associations crowd your mind's eye. But one of its greatest offerings to outsiders is the warmth of the Australians themselves, who have been caricatured as wacky Outbackers and daring animal enthusiasts, but never fully captured as the welcoming, we're-already-best-friends populace they are.
Rub elbows with chic partiers in Sydney; discover modern and Aboriginal art in Melbourne, the country's cultural capital; get rowdy in an Adelaide festival; and hit Mt Wellington for some Tasmanian bushwalking in Hobart. You can plan your trip to the last detail, or not—sooner or later, a friendly local will undoubtedly be around to point you toward a favorite spot and a frosty brew.
Friendly Australians aside, you'll be glad to have the experience of Down Under Answers behind you as you explore four cities during this 12-day self-guided trip.
Day 1: Departure
• Board your flight from Los Angeles to Sydney
Day 2: In transit
• Cross the International Date Line, losing a day here but gaining it on the return flight
Days 3-5: Sydney
• Arrive in Sydney and check into your hotel
• Explore the city on your own, or arrange an optional tour
Three nights at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters.
Days 6-8: Hobart
• Head to the airport for your flight to Hobart
• Check into your hotel and enjoy three days at your leisure
Three nights at Travelodge Hobart.
Days 9-11: Melbourne
• Return to the Hobart airport for your flight to Melbourne
• Check into your hotel; you'll have three days here free of scheduled activities
Three nights at Travelodge Docklands.
Days 12-14: Adelaide
• Board your final domestic flight to Adelaide
• Check into the hotel and spend your final three days discovering Adelaide
Three nights at Chifley on South Terrace.
Day 15: Return to the US
• Head back to the airport for your return flight to Los Angeles
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
Don't Miss Out: Add an optional tour package to your trip for as little as $299/person (more for single travelers) when booking, and you'll enjoy a Sydney Harbour cocktail cruise, a historic walking tour in Hobart, a Yarra Valley full-day wine tour, and a full-day Kangaroo Island day trip with ferry transfers.
It was my best vacation experience, I couldn't rave about it more. I tell everyone to visit Australia. It's an amazing country that I still constantly dream about and wish to go back to again someday! Thank you so much!-- LivingSocial Member
Australia – the sixth-largest country on this lonely planet – is dazzlingly diverse: a sing-along medley of mountains, deserts, reefs, forests, beaches and multicultural melting-pot cities.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Please contact Down Under Answers to check availability before purchasing your vouchers
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must provide two voucher numbers when confirming reservations for double occupancy purchases
- Reservations must be confirmed by April 6, 2015
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $599
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Package is non-refundable once booked
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Hotels and routing are subject to change based on availability
- Voucher includes international flights from Los Angeles to Sydney and Adelaide to Los Angeles via Virgin Australia, domestic flights from Sydney to Hobart, Hobart to Melbourne, and Melbourne to Adelaide, double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters in Sydney, 3 nights at Travelodge Docklands in Melbourne, 3 nights at Chifley on South Terrace in Adelaide, and 3 nights at Travelodge Hobart, airline taxes and fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- Does not include visa fees, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, and costs for anything not specified above
- Documentation Required to Travel: Passport and Visa (approximately $25 AUD)
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid only for date/option bought
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2015 • Enjoy By September 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms