Go With the Flow in the Land of Waterfalls
Cabins at Seven Foxes • Lake Toxaway, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Fox Hole or Squirrel Nest, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Bear Cave or Raccoon Loft, Sundays through Thursdays ($212) or Fridays and Saturdays ($231)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Deer Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays ($324) or Fridays and Saturdays ($354)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Retreat from the daily grind and let your cares cascade away at North Carolina's Land of Waterfalls. Lake Toxaway—located less than two hours from Greenville, three hours from Atlanta and Charlotte, and five hours from Raleigh—is overflowing with opportunities for both adventure and repose in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Numerous hiking trails, ski slopes, and more than 200 waterfalls, including the highest falls east of the Rocky Mountains, beckon to outdoor enthusiasts.
Flood your days with fun at the Cabins at Seven Foxes, a rustic mountain retreat in Lake Toxaway. Escape into the great outdoors while lodging in one of five pet-friendly cabins: the Raccoon Loft, Bear Cave, Squirrel Nest, Fox Hole, or Deer Lodge. All accommodations feature a full kitchen, satellite TV, a gas fireplace, and electric heat. Each cabin has a spacious porch with gas grill while the deluxe Deer Lodge's back porch also sports a private hot tub. Outside, take in the crisp mountain air on a stroll around the seven-acre property, and see the goats in the neighboring meadow. There plenty of fun surprises on the trails—kids love exploring the treehouse, swing area, and waterfall pond along the way.
"Location is quiet and beautiful. Cabin is quaint, clean, comfortable, and fully stocked with anything you might need. It's a tiny bit of heaven on earth!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 1 and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Taxes and $50 cleaning fee per stay for Fox, Squirrel, Bear, Raccoon and $75 for Deer are not included; payable directly to the property
- Dogs only; no cats allowed
- $50 fee per stay per dog in Fox, Squirrel, Bear and Raccoon; $75 in Deer and are payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, December 22- January 2, 2014, February 14-15 and April 18-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings