On the banks of the Metolius River in Camp Sherman, OR
Cold Springs Resort • Camp Sherman, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Riverfront Cabin or a Cozy Country Cottage ($168)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Riverfront Cabin or a Cozy Country Cottage ($188)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Get away from it all in a riverfront cabin or a cozy country cottage in the heart of the Deschutes National Forest, offering access to a world of outdoor adventure.
When central Oregon's wheat farmers desired a quiet mountain vacation at the turn of the 20th century, they traveled to the Metolius River in the thick of the 2.6-million-acre Deschutes National Forest, home to more than 1,600 miles of hiking and biking trails. Test your fly fishing skills over this gorgeous spring-fed river, where rainbow trout, whitefish, bull trout, and kokanee salmon are plentiful, thanks to the local catch-and-release policy. While a lot has changed since those first visitors cast a line in the river, the sentiment of a peaceful communion with nature remains the same.
You'll find Cold Springs Resort tucked beneath a canopy of ponderosa and lodgepole pines, and within earshot of the burbling Metolius River. In the morning, guests amble across the private log footbridge to the historic hamlet of Camp Sherman for breakfast, groceries, and a look at one of Oregon's most charming towns. The resort's riverfront cabins offer a full view of the Metolius, and both cottages and cabins are one-bedroom lofts with queen-size beds and a sleeper sofa, as well as a private outdoor deck, gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. After an action-packed day on the river, gather 'round the campfire on the resort grounds, then retire to your cabin to drift away to the best white noise in the world—the kind only Mother Nature can provide.
"The decorating was gorgeous, and the site was amazing—right on the river. It was so very comfortable, relaxing, and just like home."-- LivingSocial Member
"The cabin was perfect for us and the location couldn't have been any better. Quite a beautiful and tranquil place, so much better than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you so much for an amazing weekend. I will definitely return."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 22, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (option A) or 4 guests (option B); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night (cabins can sleep up to 6 people)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $10 per pet/night; must be kept on a leash and cannot be left unattended. $35 refundable pet deposit required. Special welcome basket provided for pets. Pet Free units are also available
- Blackout date(s): November 25-29, 2014; December 21-31, 2014; February 13-16, 2015; March 20-29, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • Enjoy By May 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings