High Desert Camping Outside Julian
Stagecoach Trails • Julian, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Camp Cabin with Four Cots, Any Days of the Week ($30)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People at a Tent or RV Campsite with Water and Electrical Hookups, Any Days of the Week ($30)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Timber Cabin with One Queen Bed or Two Sets of Twin-Size Bunk Beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($49) or Fridays and Saturdays ($79)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
An hour east of San Diego in the Cuyamaca Mountains, the former gold-mining town of Julian is now Southern California's premier apple-growing region. A sleepy hamlet that's held onto its historical roots—and has been designated an official California Historical Landmark—Julian offers visitors a trip back in time. Here, you can hitch a horse-drawn carriage down Main Street, tour the old mines, and sample the region's famous apples, all in a single day. Still, there's no lack of sophistication in this quaint little town, with several nearby wineries offering tastings and a few noteworthy restaurants serving upscale seasonal cuisine.
In the high desert of Shelter Valley on the outskirts of Julian, Stagecoach Trails is an RV resort and horse camp that's virtually made for families. You can choose to "rough it" by pitching a tent or parking your RV at a campsite with water and electrical hookups. Or opt for a Camp Cabin with four single cots (bring your own bedding), electricity, and nearby hot showers and restrooms. For a more civilized experience, Timber Cabins contain a queen bed or two sets of twin-size bunk beds with all bedding, plus a microwave and mini fridge, heating and air-conditioning, a full bathroom with shower, a coffee bar, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The campground itself features a pool, laundry facility, general store, and clubhouse—not to mention clean restrooms and showers for campers. There's even Wi-Fi available.
"The RV-friendly resort is popular with families and equestrians, especially those with a taste for Old West history. The property is located on a surviving portion of the Wells Fargo Butterfield Stageline Route, featuring mines and Indian village sites."-- Southwest Airlines Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Camp cabin includes four cots, nearby restroom, and electricity
- Option A and B: voucher does not include bedding
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $3 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): November 25 - December 1, 2013 and December 16, 2013 - January 5, 2014 (for cabins only); December 16-29 (for camp cabins only); February 15-18, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings