View from the Top in Midtown Atlanta
Meliá Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Room ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Level King or Double Room with Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Access to the Level Concierge Lounge, and Continental Breakfast for Two in the Level Lounge ($153)
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At this posh hotel, views of the city's skyline bathe Georgia's capital in an irresistibly trendy light.
Midtown Atlanta might as well be renamed Uptown. Not for its geography, of course, but for its rising reputation as the epicenter of all things hip in Hotlanta. From the High Museum of Art to the recent influx of contemporary art galleries just west of the neighborhood, Midtown is a mecca for culture. But it's also home to a number of up-and-coming (as well as classic) restaurants, trendy cocktail bars, and boutique hotels.
At Meliá Atlanta, the contemporary guest rooms feature cozy linens, work desks, and Wi-Fi. Those staying on The Level will receive access to private areas, the hotel's best views, flat-screen televisions, and a continental breakfast served in The Level Lounge.
"Straddling Midtown and downtown, Meliá puts you in a good position for exploring the city," says Frommer's. "Rooms facing up Peachtree offer a magnificent view of the city, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola." It's true—combine an ideal location in the midst of the swanky hot spots and posh boutiques of Midtown with some Southern hospitality and a bit of Spanish flair, and you have this chic destination.
"Everyone at the hotel was friendly, helpful, and very accommodating! We would recommend this hotel to anyone we know!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2014; must book by June 7, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Once a date is booked the offer is not refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added (in the Premium and Level Double Rooms only) based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- Hotel or reservation center will invite you to join Melia's loyalty program Melia Rewards. For more information about Rewards and its benefits, please visit www.melia.com/mas-rewards/mas.htm
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 3-6; July 10-13, 17-24, 27-29; August 29-31; September 28-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings