Soak Up Hot Springs in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Iron Horse Station • Hot Springs, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pullman or Pullman Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pullman Sleeper Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- $20 Credit to Iron Horse Station Restaurant and Tavern
- 10 Percent Discount on a 60-Minute Soak at Hot Springs Resort and Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Melt stress in a natural hot spring before digging into Southern cuisine at this picturesque inn surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Hot Springs, North Carolina, is a historic mountain town on the Appalachian Trail and a bastion of adventure for lovers of the great outdoors. With the Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop and the winding French Broad River at your fingertips, it'd be a shame to not take advantage of all the opportunity for adventure this place has to offer. But the region isn't all adrenaline-inducing thrills—the valley's namesake hot springs draw more than their fair share of visitors who simply want to relax with a good soak.
Built in 1929, Iron Horse Station is a welcoming and inventive inn that sits across from the original Hot Springs train station on Main Street—they even named their guest quarters after the revolutionary Pullman sleeper cars. Pullman Sleeper and Pullman rooms offer a queen or double bed, while the Pullman Deluxe room is a little more spacious with a king or queen bed and lovely mountain views. Guest rooms all feature a private bath and complimentary Wi-Fi, but you won't have your stay interrupted by noisy phones or TVs—though you can find a large-screen television in the guest lounge's comfortable sitting area. Take in the scenery while hiking along the Appalachian Trail, soak in the therapeutic waters at Hot Springs Resort and Spa, and cozy up to Southern comfort cuisine at Iron Horse Restaurant and Tavern.
"Great inn, great little town, great restaurant—and soaking in the hot springs was divine!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The most wonderful experience we have had. It was a dream. We hiked and mountain biked and ate great food. The mineral hot baths were amazing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 credit to Iron Horse Station Restaurant and Tavern and 10% discount on a 60-minute soak at Hot Springs Resort and Spa
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014-January 1, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 13-14, 2015; March 20-21, 2015; March 27-28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings