Serene Romance at a Rural Pennsylvania Inn
Crestmont Inn • Eagles Mere, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($175) or a Suite ($195), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($195) or Suite ($215), Fridays and Saturdays
- Breakfast for Two
- $25 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Ditch the big city and spot the first traces of fall foliage at this B&B hideaway in rural Pennsylvania.
Set atop the highest point in the region at 2,200 feet above sea level, Crestmont Inn offers a romantic retreat right outside the Victorian village of Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania. It's just a three-hour drive from both Philadelphia and New York, and though surrounded by mountains, rivers, and waterfalls, it feels worlds away from the stressful crowds and pretense of the big city. After all, Eagles Mere boasts a population that barely breaks 100 and has been dubbed "the town that time forgot"—where better to get lost for a little while?
This historic inn features lovingly kept rooms full of antiques and charm, including the on-site 1914 Wash House restaurant serving both casual and upscale cuisine, wine, beer, and more. Whether you indulge in hoisin barbecue duck breast, a center cut strip steak, or porcini-dusted scallops and gnocchi, you'll find that chef/owner Tony Faulkner gives personal attention to every morsel that leaves his kitchen—part of the reason why the dining room is closed for dinner on Mondays.
Each romantic room is furnished with a king- or queen-size bed and private bath, most of which feature clawfoot tubs and separate showers; spacious suites offer separate sitting areas and extra little indulgences like a whirlpool tub, fireplace, or indoor fountain. Enjoy coffee on the back porch before or after a full breakfast, and then head out to explore miles of walking paths and cross-country skiing trails just steps from your door.
Staff was friendly and helpful. The Crestmont is charming and very cozy on a cold winter's night.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 and $25 dining credit
- Restaurant dinner hours: Wednesdays through Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. until 5/1; after May 5/1 restaurant is open Tuesdays through Sundays
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s) for check-in: March 1-5; March 8-12; March 15-19; March 22-26; March 29-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings