Winter Romance at a Rural Pennsylvania Inn
Crestmont Inn • Eagles Mere, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Blue Spruce, Whispering Winds, or Snuggler's Cove Room, Arriving Sundays or Tuesdays Through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Blue Spruce, Whispering Winds, or Snuggler's Cove Room with $10 Dining Credit at Elevation 2200, Arriving Fridays and Saturdays ($195)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Valid for Stays from Now to February 29, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Ditch the big city and get away to serene wintry landscapes at this B&B hideaway in rural Pennsylvania.
Set atop the highest point in the region at 2,200 feet above sea level, Crestmont Inn offers a romantic retreat right outside the Victorian village of Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania. It's just a three-hour drive from both Philadelphia and New York, and though surrounded by mountains, rivers, and waterfalls, it feels worlds away from the stressful crowds and pretense of the big city. After all, Eagles Mere boasts a population that barely breaks 100 and has been dubbed "the town that time forgot"—visit local museums, antique stores, boutiques, or wineries, or grab ice skates or a toboggan and get lost for a little while.
This historic inn features lovingly kept rooms full of antiques and charm, including the on-site Elevation 2200 restaurant serving an innovative farm-to-table menu and a celebrated wine and beer list. Chef/owner Tony Faulkiner gives personal attention to every morsel that leaves his kitchen—part of the reason why the dining room is closed for dinner on Mondays. Common areas are also thoughtfully appointed, from the indoor swimming pool with ping-pong and books to cozy fireplaces and movie rentals.
Each romantic room features a queen-size bed with 300-count Egyptian cotton linens, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, robes and slippers, and a private bath, some of which feature clawfoot tubs and separate showers. The Snuggler's Cove room even boasts a private, two-person whirlpool tub. Plus, there's an on-site self-service café offering complimentary fruits, cookies, water, coffee, espresso, sodas, and more. Each morning, enjoy coffee on the back porch before or after a full breakfast; then, head out to explore miles of walking paths and cross-country skiing trails just steps from your door.
• 9% taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: November 16-17, 24-25; December 30, 2015-January 1, 2016; February 13-15, 2016
Staff was friendly and helpful. The Crestmont is charming and very cozy on a cold winter's night.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- 9% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 16 to 17, 24 to 25; December 30, 2015 to January 1, 2016; February 13 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • Enjoy By February 29, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings