Vacation on Lake Conroe—Literally
Waterpoint Marina • Montgomery, TX
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People on a Little Hobo Houseboat, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People on an Island Time Houseboat, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People on a Sumerset Houseboat, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($419)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Enjoy the best bass fishing in Texas and thrilling watersports during a laid-back vacation on Lake Conroe.
Texas's Lake Conroe has become a refuge for city-slickers and suburbanites from all over the Houston area. Less than an hour's drive from downtown, the lake is dotted with vacation homes large and small, not to mention docks and marinas. Boaters and fishermen love having access to 34 square miles of bass-stocked water, but the shopping, golf, and dining options on shore ensures there's plenty to keep everybody entertained. Most importantly, Lake Conroe gives folks the chance to slow down and enjoy each other's company, and that's what makes it so special.
If you're tired of traditional hotels and want something with a bit more personality, Waterpoint Marina will feel like a a breath of fresh lakefront air. There are three types of houseboats to choose from: the 42-foot Little Hobo with one bedroom and a pullout sofa, the 45-foot Island Time with two bedrooms, and the 60-foot Sumerset with four bedrooms. All have bathrooms and kitchens. On the larger boats, guests can kick back on the upper deck to catch some rays during the day or count the stars at night.
"I love your location; after our boating adventure, we spent a few hours at Sam's Boat restaurant right next door—it is the best food on the lake and great outdoor seating overlooking the lake."-- Waterpoint Marina Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 25, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests (Little Hobo and Island Time) or up to 6 guests (Sumerset)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed
- No smoking on the boats including porches and balconies
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): July 1-6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2015 • Enjoy By March 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms