Connect Mind, Body, and Spirit at a Yoga Retreat
Lotus Heart Centre • Brighton, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for One ($125) or Two ($245)
- Vegetarian Breakfast and Dinner
- Yoga Class, Meditation Seminar, and $50 Credit for a $100 Thai Yoga Massage for Each Person
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Set less than two hours from Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario, Northumberland County is comprised of historic enclaves situated between forested hills and winding rivers. Here, wintertime means packed ice crunches underfoot and the scent of maple trees fills the air. In the charming harbour town of Brighton, the outdoors provide a breathtaking backdrop to cozy art galleries and farm-to-table restaurants.
Set on 20 secluded acres in Brighton, the modern and minimalist Lotus Heart Centre is an ideal environment to find focus and restore balance to your routine. Spend your stay in a state of rejuvenation by practicing yoga, meditating, and eating freshly prepared vegetarian meals. There are six simply decorated guest rooms and private bathrooms on the property, which is within walking distance to hiking trails and a pond.
Awaken, experience, and transform your senses with a yoga session. Enjoy a vegetarian dinner before benefitting from a meditation practice. Post zen, mingle with your fellow yogis or retire to your room to practice your shavasana, or resting pose. After a tranquil night's sleep, eat a vegetarian breakfast before trusting your muscles to the hands of the Lotus Heart's Thai yoga massage therapists for a full 90 minutes, thus completing your truly revitalizing visit.
"The retreat was a wonderful experience. The food was incredible, the yoga and meditation sessions helped me reconnect with my spiritual side, and it was much needed getaway from the hectic pace of the city."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- When making reservations you may combine vouchers for a group and up to 2 vouchers may be combined for each person to stay two nights consecutively
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required via email and subject to availability
- Private rooms are available; they must be mentioned at booking and are subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and you must arrive by 6 p.m., checkout is 11 a.m.
- Dinner is served between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Breakfast is served between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Meals are strictly vegetarian
- Meditation Lecture in evening
- Yoga class is at 8 a.m.
- No one under 21
- Smoking and pets are not permitted
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 2- January 4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings