Refresh Your New Year at a Yoga Retreat
Lotus Heart Centre • Brighton, Canada
- A One- ($134) or Two-Night Stay ($265) for One Person
- Or, a One- ($233) or Two-Night Stay ($465) for Two People
- Daily Vegetarian Breakfast and Welcome Dinner
- Daily Yoga Class, Meditation Seminar, and $40 Credit per Person Toward Thai Yoga Massage, Reiki Session, or Spiritual/Life Coaching
Connect mind, body, and spirit with a yoga class, meditation seminar, vegetarian cuisine, and more at this secluded yoga center on the shores of Lake Ontario.
Set about 100 miles from Toronto near the shores of Lake Ontario, Northumberland County is comprised of historic enclaves situated between forested hills and winding rivers. Here, wintertime translates to packed ice crunching underfoot and the scent of willow trees wafting through the air. In the charming harbour town of Brighton, the great outdoors provides a breathtaking backdrop to cozy art galleries and farm-to-table restaurants.
Set on 20 secluded acres in Brighton, the minimalist Lotus Heart Centre is an ideal modern environment to find focus and restore balance to your routine. Spend your stay in a state of rejuvenation by practicing yoga, meditating, and eating freshly prepared vegetarian meals. Six simply decorated guest rooms and private bathrooms are within walking distance to refreshing hiking trails and a serene pond.
Upon arrival, you'll refuel with a delicious vegetarian dinner before benefitting from a lecture and meditation for the revelation of the Spiritual Heart. Post zen, mingle with your fellow yogis or retire to your room to practice your shavasana, or resting pose. After a tranquil night's sleep, awaken, experience, and transform your senses with a morning yoga session followed by a restorative vegetarian breakfast; guests staying two nights will enjoy yoga sessions and a vegetarian breakfast each morning. Then, treat yourself with a rejuvenating Thai yoga massage or Reiki or spiritual life coaching session to complete your truly revitalizing stay.
"What a getaway! Two days felt like a week of rest. Nice, tidy accommodations, great yoga and meditation lessons. The food was excellent too!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The food was incredible, the yoga and meditation sessions helped me reconnect with my spiritual side, and it was a much-needed getaway from the hectic pace of the city. The Thai yoga massage was amazing, like no massage I have ever had before."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Guests must be age 21+
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily vegetarian breakfast and dinner, daily yoga class, meditation seminar, and $40 credit per person toward Thai yoga massage, reiki session, or spiritual/life coaching
- Thai yoga massage can be substituted for regular massage (advance notice required)
- Dinner is served from 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., breakfast is served from 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.; meals are strictly vegetarian. Vegan or raw food meal plans are also available upon request
- Meditation lecture takes place in the evening; yoga class begins at 8 a.m.
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 or 2 guests; see voucher/description for purchased package
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. / Checkout: noon
- One person stays are in shared accommodation and two person stays can be in shared or private room (subject to availability); please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 21, 2014-January 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings