Romance & Relaxing on the Grand Lake o' the Cherokees
Candlewyck Cove Resort • Grove, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Hotel Room ($59)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King Suite or One-Bedroom Cabin with Champagne and Chocolates and 25% Discount at H2O Sports Rental ($195)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin ($259) or Townhome ($290) with Popcorn and Soda In Your Room on Arrival and 25% Discount at H2O Sports Rental
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A romantic hideaway or a home base for lake-going families—this waterfront resort provides options for any style of vacation.
The Grand Lake o' the Cherokees in the Ozark foothills of Oklahoma is a deep, rocky body of water with more than 1,000 miles of shoreline and celebrated bass fishing. Intended to create a source of hydroelectric power for the Cherokee Nation, the lake's dam was built in 1940. Nowadays, the lake is awash with paddle boats and water skiers in the summer, while winter's silent snows make this retreat ripe for romance when it's chilly, too.
Candlewyck Cove Resort offers waterfront accommodations to fit any itinerary, with romantic cabins for couples, large townhomes for families, and comfy hotel rooms for retreats with friends. The property also boasts modern amenities, like satellite TV and wireless Internet. Sip a cup of coffee on your deck or patio, and relax while listening to the birds in the surrounding trees. Enjoy the fireplace and hot tub in the one-bedroom cabins or King Suites, or pass as much time as you can by the water: With three docks on the property, it's easy to end each day with a romantic walk around the lake.
What an awesome getaway! The property sits right on the lake and the cabin was beautiful! The hot tub on the back deck of the cabin was wonderful! The owners were genuine and friendly! I would definitely stay here again.-- LivingSocial Member
We absolutely loved our stay there. The managers were very helpful, friendly, and made our stay seem even more pleasant.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 20, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Options B/C/D: H20 Sports Rental open mid- to late-April (weather permitting, call ahead)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pool opens on May 1, 2015
- Blackout date(s): March 13-22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • Enjoy By May 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings