A Boutique Slice of Vintage Americana in Austin
Lone Star Court • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays or Saturdays ($139)
- Two Drinks at The Water Trough
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Instagram-worthy, retro-inspired décor adds to the funky vibe of this new boutique hotel in The Domain.
Austin's newest entertainment hub, The Domain has redefined the urban experience in Texas's capital city. Located just a few minutes north of downtown, this mixed-use space in the high-tech corridor encompasses more than 300 acres of upscale retail shops such as Saks, Louis Vuitton, and Apple; restaurants like McCormick & Schmick's; and a handful of bars and lounges, including CRÚ Food & Wine Bar. There's even a Tesla Motors gallery here. Think of it as Austin's version of New York's Fifth Avenue.
It may be brand new, but Lone Star Court is nothing short of classic Americana. Harking back to the golden age of automobile travel, this boutique hotel in the heart of The Domain features 123 vintage rooms, each one appointed with funky throwback furnishings and modern conveniences such as complimentary Internet, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, granite countertops, and Lather bath products.
The hotel also features a host of nostalgic amenities: a dipping pool you might mistake for a Hill Country swimming hole, fire pits for nighttime revelry, and a food truck serving quick and simple eats. There's also The Water Trough, a retro saloon and restaurant that serves Texas-style grub, features a variety of live music, and offers complimentary continental breakfast each morning. If Lone Star Court isn't keeping Austin weird, as the bumper sticker exclaims, it's definitely keeping it interesting.
"We loved our stay at Lone Star Court! Fabulous décor and vibe with friendly staff."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 drinks at The Water Trough and parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% city tax and 6% state tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 13 are free with adult
- Pets are not allowed
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • Enjoy By September 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings