The Ultimate Itinerary: London, Paris & Rome
- A Ten-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Rome ($1,699 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from New York City to London, London to Paris, Paris to Rome, and Rome to New York City
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Huttons Hotel or Similar in London, Three Nights at the Comfort Hotel Mouffetard or Similar in Paris, and Three Nights at Hotel Delle Muse or Similar in Rome
- Eight Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Hitting the highlights of European art and legendary history on this self-guided tour through London, Paris, and Rome will make a serious dent in any bucket list.
In London, you're in for a royal treat. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb, to the gates of Buckingham Palace, to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. In addition to being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation, leading Great Britain—and arguably the world—in fine art, food, and fashion.
On the other side of the English Channel, many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth: The shimmering surface of the Seine and beloved halls of the Louvre are as enchanting as the exquisite aromas drifting from the cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies that beckon from every corner.
Rounding out the tour of European legacy, your next stop is a capital of ancient art and Old World culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. After a day on your feet, while away a mild evening feasting on rich red wines and homemade pasta.
This ten-day trip is a crash course in European art, history, and culture—so strap in and get ready for a big impact on your perspective, courtesy of go-today.
• Depart from New York City on your flight to London
days 2 through 3:
• Explore London at your own pace
• See major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben
Two nights at Huttons Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
• Board your flight from London to Paris
Overnight at the Comfort Hotel Mouffetard or similar. Breakfast provided.
• Experience Paris however you wish
• Visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and stroll down the Champs-Élysées
Two nights at the Comfort Hotel Mouffetard or similar. Breakfast provided.
• Hop on a flight from Paris to Rome
Overnight at Hotel Delle Muse or similar. Breakfast provided.
• Tour Rome at your own speed
• See St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican, plus the ruins of the Colosseum and the Forum
• Dine at some of the best pizzerias and gelaterias on the continent
Two nights at Hotel Delle Muse or similar. Breakfast provided.
• Say arrivederci to Rome and board your return flight back to New York City
New York City (NYC) departures:
4/14, 4/28, 5/4, 8/24, 9/1, 9/15, 9/26, 10/13 ($1,999)
7/13, 7/28 ($2,399)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
"LivingSocial really made things easy by buying the voucher and having a travel agent get me all set up with my vacation!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by February 14, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from New York City to London, London to Paris, Paris to Rome, and Rome to New York City; double-occupancy accommodations for 2 nights at Huttons Hotel (or similar) in London, 3 nights at Comfort Hotel Mouffetard (or similar), and 3 nights at Delle Muse Hotel (or similar) in Rome; 8 breakfasts; airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and Rome city tax (paid to the hotel directly at time of checkout)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $900
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2015 • Enjoy By October 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings